Chapter 53

Don't forget to vote and help me share this story with your friends! 👀
Enjoy reading! 💜

******************************

⚠️ 🔞⚠️

"Should I repeat myself?" Jungkook asks while staring right into Jimin's honey orbs.

"But- " Jimin's cheeks are burning up because of his daddy kink and Jungkook's low voice just made it worse. Sometimes he hates himself for getting aroused when someone calls himself daddy and when he calls someone daddy. But he can't help it tho.

Jungkook leans down to Jimin's crooks of the neck, nibbling on the delicate skins softly. Jimin can feel his dick reacting to Jungkook's touch as he almost whimpers because of Jungkook's hot breath on his neck.

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin breathes out when Jungkook pins his hands above his head with his left hand while his right hand slides into Jimin's t-shirt, groping the porcelain doll-like skins and continuing nibbling on Jimin's soft spot on his neck.

"Wrong, baby," Jungkook says lowly as he slowly feels heated because of his own doing when Jimin whimpers under his touch, abusing Jimin's sweer spot.

"Say it, baby. It's not that hard," Jimin keeps biting his bottom lips, stopping himself from letting out that pathetic sound when Jungkook starts to bite and it obviously gonna leave a mark.

Jungkook's right hand finds its way to Jimin's nipples and a smirk appears on his face when he knows Jimin slowly getting aroused as his nipples harden.

"Nghh~ Ju-Jungkook..." Jimin breathes out at the sudden pleasure when Jungkook moves his thumb in a circular motion around his nipple area, teasing his hard nipple.

"Still not gonna say it, huh?"

"AHH~," Jimin accidentally let out a soft moan when Jungkook pinches his nipple while his eyes closed shut, too shy to look at Jungkook.

"Let's see how long you gonna rebel," Jungkook's husky voice makes Jimin put his thighs together, closing his legs tightly as he feels his dick hardened. Jungkook left Jimin's nipple and move his body to the right without letting Jimin's hands go and bends down to the drawer next to the bed before taking out a handcuff while smirking.

Jimin quickly opens his eyes when he feels his hands have been cuffed against the bed just to see a smirking Jungkook staring at him before slowly sitting down on his crotch making Jimin gulp nervously.

"J-Jungkook... Hyung... What are you doing?" Jimin asks nervously while biting his lips when Jungkook starts rolling his hips slowly.

"tsk tsk tsk... You're the stubborn one, huh?" Jungkook says with no smile on his face as he lifts Jimin's shirt up, revealing the porcelain doll-like skins that make Jungkook drool over it. Jungkook rubs the soft skin slowly making Jimin holds his breath.

"My doll-like baby is surely beautiful," Jungkook says in a breathy voice as he kisses all over the milky white skin making Jimin surrender and moans in satisfaction when Jungkook marking all over his sensitive spot and his growing bulge is hurting because of the need to be touched.

"Hurts... AHH~ hy-hyung... Pants...Nghh~ AHH hyung PLEA-AHHH~ off," Jimin can't even form a sentence because he slowly turns into a moaning mess when Jungkook keeps abusing his sensitive spot and teasing his nipple at the same time.