Chapter 45

"What did you guys want for dinner?" Jin asks the moment they all have entered the house.

"I'm skipping the dinner!" Jimin is the first one that replies.

"Chim!"

"I'm not hungry, taetae~ I just need sleep right now," Jimin whines while yawning.

"Fine!" Taehyung gives in.

"So, Jimin is the only one who is not having the dinner?" Jin asks again and earns nods as a reply. "But my question just now is what you guys want for dinner," Jin deadpanned when they don't actually answer his question.

"We're fine with anything, hyung. Really," Hobi says while others just nod in agreement.

"If you said so. I'll start cooking dinner after I'm done washing up. Come down when you guys have done showering," With that, they all parted to their room after giving Jin a small "Okay!" as a reply.

***Time skips***

"I wish I can sleep right away," Jimin mumbles to himself while yawning, lying flat on his bed with his legs dangling down.

"Washes up first, baby!" Jungkook says when he walks out of the bathroom with a bathrobe. Jimin insisted for Jungkook take a shower first since Jungkook will have dinner after this and Jungkook just listen to him.

"Okay," The fatigue Jimin just gets up without any objections.

"Ah, shi-!" Jungkook flinches when he turns around after he is done putting his clothes on only to be greeted by Jimin who's leaning against the closet's room door while pouting and even frowning with his towel in his arms.

"I thought you were showering! What's wrong?" Jungkook asks softly while drying his hair, walking to Jimin slowly.

"Nothing. I just want a hug and kisses but I didn't shower yet," Jimin says while keeping his eyes on Jungkook with his tired face.

"You still can get hugs and kisses before you're going to shower, baby. It's not that you aren't going to shower after that, right?" Jungkook cups Jimin's face with a whipped smile plastered on his face, finding Jimin is cute wanting affection from him.

"No, I don't want to. It's not the same. I need to shower first," Jimin says while removing Jungkook's hands from his face.

"Why it's not the same, baby?"

"It's just different. Don't seduce me! I need to shower now! Bye!" Jimin says and quickly turns his body around before walking away to the bathroom, leaving the whipped Jungkook.

"What a cutie," Jungkook mumbles to himself before walking to the mirror to dry his hair more with the hairdryer.

"Baby! I'll be down for dinner now! I'll come back after I'm done!" Jungkook says with a loud voice, telling Jimin that he'll leave now and Jimin only reply with an okay.

With that, Jungkook walks out of the room and walks to the kitchen for dinner.

.

"Jimin is sleeping?" Jungkook is greeted by Jin the moment he enters the kitchen.

"He's showering," Jungkook replies shortly and goes to help Jin with plating. When they have finally done and take a seat, Sope and Namjoon finally arrive along with Taehyung.