Chapter 39

Somewhere in Korea~

"I just signed the contract with Jungkook, and we can proceed with the plan as soon as possible," Mr Kwon says.

"They're currently at a restaurant right now. Make sure to keep an eye on them, especially Jimin and Jungkook," HE says through the phone.

"Alright J," Mr Kwon says the call ended.

"Boss, we caught someone following Sir Jimin and his friends to the restaurant. I told our boys to bring him to our base," A man appears from behind Mr Kwon making Mr Kwon turn around.

"Good. Now make sure you find out who sent him," Mr Kwon says.

At the restaurant~

"So, no one gonna tells me about Kai?" Jungkook breaks the silence as they currently waiting for their food.

"How-,"

"It's my company, Hobi hyung. Of course, I know about everything that happened in it," Jungkook cuts Hobi's word immediately.

"I thought Jimin has told you,"

"That mochi tends to forget easily, Joonie. Especially when something happened that made him happy," Jin says making Jimin grin.

"He's Black Leo, Kook-ah," Yoongi says, earning confused looks from others.

"Wait, how can you be so sure?!" Namjoon asks, bewildered.

"The tattoo at the back of his neck proved it. I don't know how much he knows about us, but I don't really think he knows any of us. He doesn't even recognize me," Yoongi says.

"It's not like he ever sees you. But hyung, is Black Roses still active? I mean, we never heard of them for a long time," Namjoon asks.

"They are still active, hyung. They just keep it low for now since they have to do something big in a few months, maybe weeks, or even years. I'm not sure. What they want to do, I still can't figure out. But Alex told me that Neox is trying to join hands with them. That surprised me a little bit since a merge between Black Roses and Neox? That's unexpected," Jungkook says while the four besties remain confused.

"I just know that Black Leo never gets along with Venom," Yoongi adds.

"Then why would Venom wants to join forces with them?"

"What are YOU GUYS talking about? We're still here! Black Leo, Venom, what are those?" Jin snaps, can't hold anymore that they keep talking about things they don't even understand.

"It's business, Jinnie. No need to know," Namjoon puts his hand on Jin's hand.

"We'll talk about this later," Jungkook's stern voice makes Namjoon and Yoongi just nod. While the hyungs are arguing, there's VMin who lost with their own world.

Not so long after that, the food finally arrives and they start to eat in silence.

***Time Skips***

"So, as everyone knows, we're going for a month's vacation by the end of this month which is two weeks by now. I'm gonna say it here, we will be busy for these two weeks, discussing, searching, planning, and anything we have to do regarding the LJM Corp. We'll put it into action right after we came back from Japan," Jungkook says when all of them are done eating.

"We might don't get to see each other so often for these upcoming two weeks since we have a lot of things to do," Jungkook continues as the hyungs keep listening.

"Office hours are 9 to 5 right? We still can meet for dinner..." Jimin interrupts, not liking the idea of not meeting Jungkook for two weeks.

"We might work overtime, Jiminie," Namjoon says.