Chapter 62

Don't forget to vote and help me share this story with your friends! 👀
Enjoy reading! 💜

--------

Jikook's room~

"You need me, baby? " Jungkook enters the room and heard someone is showering and obviously it's Jimin. Jungkook goes to sit on the bed while waiting for Jimin to come out.

After a good amount of time waiting, Jimin finally walks out of the bathroom with his robe and quickly runs to Jungkook who already standing up when he sees Jimin coming.

"Hyungie!" 

"I miss you~," Jimin cries out as he buries his face onto Jungkook's chest, hugging him tightly.

"My clingy baby..." Jungkook smile softly while inhaling Jimin's vanilla scent mixed with his lavender body shampoo.

"It only takes one fuck session to make you open up like this, hurmm?" Jungkook says teasingly while kissing Jimin's exposed shoulder area.

"Hyungie~!" Jimin whines when Jungkook keeps teasing him about that. "Keep teasing me like that and you won't hear that kind of words from me again!" Jimin looks up with a little pout making Jungkook chuckle at his cute boyfriend.

"You don't know how hard it is to hold myself to not jumping on you just for the game!" Jimin pouts even harder.

"Oh, really? So, those were all just acting?" Jungkook asks, can't hold back his teasing smile.

"Not really. It does piss me off but I just can't stay mad," Jimin says while staring at Jungkook's lips.

"Because you want this, right?" Jungkook pecks Jimin's lips real quick when he notices Jimin's gaze on his lips.

"Yeah," Jimin says and giggles cutely when Jungkook pecks him. "Do you think it's too much skinship?" Jimin asks with his little head tilt.

"Nope, Not at all. You HAVE to come at me whenever you want a hug or kisses or anything. Anytime, anywhere!" Jungkook hurriedly says, not wanting Jimin to start overthinking about his clingy behaviour and even emphasising the word 'have".

"Really? Anytime, anywhere?" Jimin giggles with his little nose scrunch.

"Yepp! Absolutely!" Jungkook says as he stares at Jimin fondly.

Jimin grabs Jungkook's shirt collar before pulling Jungkook down to his level as he whispers to Jungkook's ear, "Even when you're showering?" Jimin then pulls away with his a smug on his face making Jungkook raise his eyebrow and smirk.

"I'll give you more than kisses, baby," Jungkook leans down to Jimin's level, and talks with his deep voice before sucking on Jimin's ear making Jimin close his eyes. "We're going to Disneyland, baby. Control your wild imagination," Jungkook smirks when he pulls away just to see a blushing Jimin.

"I hate you!" Jimin smacks Jungkook's chest and walks away as he feels so embarrassed getting caught by Jungkook for imagining those things.

"You know we can just cancel the plan, right?" Jungkook says as he follows Jimin into the closet room.

"Y-Yah! Can you at least knock?!" Jimin snaps, surprised at Jungkook's sudden voice as he still can't contain himself from his wild thoughts.