Chapter 36

Flashback~

"Look who's here. What are you doing here all alone, babyboy?" Taemin asks, lifting his hand to touch Jimin's cheek but Jimin turns his face away.

"So bumptious, huh?" Taemin laughs sinisterly when Jimin just ignored him. Taemin tries to touch Jimin's shoulder but Jimin slaps his hand right away.

"Don't touch me!" Jimin says firmly.

"You're good at begging, right? Beg for it, babyboy," Taemin holds Jimin's face up firmly, forcing Jimin to look at him.

"I'm not your babyboy anymore. Stop calling me that," Jimin says calmly.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Taemin raises his voice while punching the wall making the cat in Jimin's hand shocked and jumps off of Jimin's arms, running away from them.

"You scared him," Jimin says slowly making Taemin goes mad that Jimin still remains calm. Taemin wants Jimin to suffer, cry and beg for him just like in the old days but now, Jimin is still calm.

"Don't challenge me, babyboy," Taemin warns.

"What do you want? Past is past. Why did you keep bothering me now?" Jimin asks.

"You. I want you!" Taemin grits his teeth as he moves closer to Jimin, touching Jimin's body roughly making Jimin frowns.

"Push me away and I'll make sure you get the punishments. I know you still remember how fun the punishments I gave you back in the old days," Taemin threatens making Jimin's healed scars triggered as he starts having flashbacks of his moments with Taemin in the past. His traumas and phobias are getting the best of him.

Taemin impatiently kisses Jimin's cheek making Jimin looks away while trembling in fear. Taemin traces his lips down to Jimin's jawline and slowly kissing down his neck. Taemin moves his hands to take Jimin's hands and put them around his neck.

"Jimin-ah," Taemin calls as he goes up to Jimin's eye level. "Look at me, you pretty little thing,"

"P-Please, stop," Jimin says, on the verge to cry as he's trying his best to not look at Taemin.

"I said LOOK AT ME!" Taemin yells right in front of Jimin's face making Jimin flinches as he slightly screams in fear before finally turns his face to Taemin.

"See, it's not that hard, isn't it?" Taemin says while smirking, satisfied to see Jimin's eyes flashes with tears and fear; Just like the old days.

"Don't cry, it pains me,"

"I-I don't want this... Please let me go..."

"Want me to let you go?" Taemin asks with a smirk as Jimin hurriedly nods with his cheeks already wet with his tears. "Kiss me then,"

Jimin looks up at Taemin making his eyes meet Taemin's as his lips start trembling. Another dark past just came to his mind.

"These lips keep tempting me..." Taemin mumbles, almost inaudible as his hand cups Jimin's cheek and caressess Jimin's lips with his thumb. "Or... Should I do it by myself? You really love me kissing you, aren't you?"