Writers

"Sure go ahead" dream says,

"Wait but.. this isn't real" George says.

"JUST SAY WHAT THE GOD DAMN THING IS GEORGE" sapnap yelled,

"All of us are going to Florida!!!!" George says while laughing.

George's whole chat goes wild, while all the boys laugh...

"LETS GOOO" quackity says.

"SEX HAVERS GROUP IS FINALLY MEETING" Karl shouts,

"Thankyou so much dream!" George says,

"No problem, I'm in my sugar daddy arc" dream says while laughing.

George laughs as-well as all the others..

"Well chat! This stream has been a hell of a ride, I hope you enjoyed it!! And I hope your all exited for future content! Bye" George says,

"Bye George's chat!" Dream says.

"Byeeee" quackity says,

"Bye chat!" Sapnap says.

"See ya" Karl says,

Once George ended the stream all the boys left the discord call except Dream, so it was just them together in the call..

"Dream I still can't believe you bought me this"
George says,

"It's fine really cause now we are going to meet" dream says.

"But.. I have so many questions" George says,

"Ok then go ahead" dream says with a soft voice trying not to pressure George.

"O-ok well when is the flight?" George asks,

"2 weeks!" Dream says.

"Oh cool yay!!" George says with a soft voice,

The way George was confused and the way he talked with his soft voice made Dream blush, in a friend way.. or a romantic way.

"Is there anymore questions?" Dream asked,

"Ye um how am I supposed to know it's you?" George asks.

"You will find out trust me! Any more?" Dream says,

That answer to George was not what he was expecting, he was confused.

George did have more questions but felt annoying so he stopped asking,

"No I don't" George says.

"Ok, well it's getting late so I'm going to head off, good night Georgie" dream says,

"That's not my name Dreamie" George says.

As George says Dreamie, Dream gets a full of butterflies swarm in his stomach.. but why?

"Ok ok night!" Dream says,

"Night" George replies.

Once Dream ends the call he grabs his diary and a pen..

"Hmm what should I write in this?" Dream said aloud,

While Dream thought and thought he finally came to the conclusion to write 'dear diary'

Dear diary,
Today was good!! I went to the shop to grab some bits (this book) and I also watched my best friend open his present I gave him. His reaction was priceless, he was so cute and confused. I'm so exited to finally see him! But what if he finds me ugly, well I mean he is only my friend nothing else, but still..
God, why am I thinking this. He is my best friend, and although I may be bi-sexual doesn't mean he is anything.

"I can't be thinking this" dream says aloud,

Dream closes his book and lays his head onto his pillow. He then closes both his eyes to eventually fall into a deep sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 1 am for George, yet he couldn't sleep, he was thinking of calling Dream but he was probably asleep so George didn't.

George just sat there on his bed thinking of what to do as sleeping wasn't it, as he thought of things to do he placed his eyes on his guitar. His parents always told him he was a talented man due to his singing voice, but George didn't believe it.

He got up from his bed and walked to grab his guitar, pen and paper..

"Maybe I should just write a song, it's not like I will use it for anything" George says,

So with that he started to mess around and sing random vocals until he got some lines he liked..

George was always the type to over exaggerate and write fake scenarios in his head, so he thought as no one was going to see this just to write random bits down.

"Hmm"

"I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me.."

"Ooh! I like that" George thought,

"Umm what's next? Hmm ooh!"

"When we're alone"

"You can hold my hand"

"If no ones home"

"I like that!"

George quickly wrote that down onto the piece of paper, and set it down onto the desk. He was tired...

"God I'm tired now" George thought while laying his head back and falling asleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right thankyou all so much for the reads I appreciate it so much!! Like 30 people IS ALOT!

779 words

I hate this chapter so much so just bare with me lmao,

Comment some suggestions!

I'll try and upload another chapter today <33