Chapter 27: One step closer

Today is exactly a month after their marriage.

Ashraf has been nothing but a caring, amazing, understanding and lovable husband to her and she couldn't be more happier than this.

She always thank Allah for giving her such a wonderful person in her life.

She know that he is not perfect neither is she but as long as they're together they will always make their imperfections become perfection.

She knew for sure something is wrong with him because for quite some days, he seems worried and a day before yesterday, she heard him screaming in the middle of the night and was asking for help.

It scared her to the core because she have never seen him in such situation but when she offered him help.

He pushed her saying it's not her place to ask him, which sounded very rude but still, she can't stop worrying.

Even though, he asked for her forgiveness, she is still angry at him, who does he think he is that he will shout at her in such a manner?.

Just because she is under him doesn't give him that right at all and if he thinks he is stubborn then he doesn't know the person he is dealing with.

She has resumed school last week and it has been hectic as always.

It's not easy to handle marriage stuffs and studies but when you have a supporting husband and family you will reach where you want to Insha Allah.

One thing she also learnt in life is that as long as you want to be successful and achieve great things, you have to be hardworking, believe, have faith, patience, committed, be dedicated and by God's grace, you will reach to that place you always want to go.

"Mrs Ashraf." Nawal called her from afar

"Nawaaaaaal" Aisha called

"Must you drag my name like this," Nawal said.

"How many times do you want me to tell you not to call me with that name again, you're stubborn just like your brother," Aisha roared in anger.

"Don't tell me you don't like the name, can't you see the way you're blushing? Just because I made mention of his name and besides what did my brother do to this angel." Nawal asked

"Nothing," Aisha replied back.

"You know that even if you say no I will not agree with you because you were so lost in your thoughts and I know that definitely something is wrong" Nawal said.

Aisha keep on fidgetting with her ring something she does when she is scared or nervous.

"See Nawal, I don't want you to know what happen because it's between us but I don't really know what's wrong with him."

"He is acting strange these days and whenever I want to help he always pushes me away." She said in a whisper tired of everything.

Nawal felt sorry for the poor girl, she know how hard her brother is and it's very hard to control him sometimes, the poor girl is not use to his strange behaviours.