FTRS the story will never be over

Darlene 2, PREACH! (Minus the loving Jack part because I feel a part of Gilly inside of me and when he hurt her he hurt me, also Jax hates him and I love Jax sooooo...) FTRS changed my life in ways I don't want to share but still, BEST SERIES EVER!!!

This story will never be over. Even when there are no more new adventures for us to read on pages they will always be there in my heart. Our hearts. I will always have the stories and I will never forget them. We will forevermore continue the stories with the idea of Enchantasia and Beyond (fanfics) and with our words, the characters live with us. No matter what, our home, our heart, it belongs to Enchantasia and that cannot be changed. Home is where the heart is and my heart is with Gilly forever and always, always and forever. Besides, we have each other, and together we make the stories live on...

As the first one-liner in the Remake series, FAKED, had stated, "A story doesn't die until it's a legend." So let's make it a legend. Jen Calonita did her part, her part is over. This is where we come in. It is up to us, the biggest fans in the world, to inspire more readers to read these stories, to promote them, to take them to the next level, maybe even the big screen! Now it's our turn. Let's go make this a legend...

(hehe, I saw the opportunity to write a speech and I jumped at it. Thanks, Darlene 2! Also, love your speech! 👏)

-Gilly 2