Chapter Six: Missing the Forgotten

When his father first brought Solar home, Goth wasn't quite sure what to think.

He was use to being alone.

Other children hadn't been the best situation for him, as none of them were immune to his growing death powers.

He still remembered in horror, as a small child he had learned his Death powers had finally appeared... he'd feared Uncle Edge would hate him.

But the fell Papayrus had just patted him on his head, well.. once he recovered anyway.

Uncle Red had taking longer, and had come to care for him as the duo helped train his infantile powers.

Goth, still had nightmares in which Uncle Edge dusted instead of just weakening so quickly.

His father had comforted him to often from those dreams, fully understanding the grief of the price of what they were.

So, there was much confusion when an... innocent was brought into there home.

What if he touched the other, and the other died?

He didn't want to face such soulache.

Then...

Accidents happen.

He waited for a reaction, fearful of the coming fear or hate.

Or the others death.

Yet, none came.

He'd admit he'd cried a bit, here was someone other then mother that was immune to his touch.

That alone made him happy, and he found himself growing closer to the other skeleton.

Sure, no one was quite sure on Solar's age but both of them looked the same age and they both liked to play and have fun.

And if they were lucky, maybe they'd find something to help with his new brother's amnesia.

OoOoO

It was small at first.

He always left room in his bed, as if for another person.

Mind you, Goth took total advantage of this face for sleepovers in there rooms.

He'd find himself turning to talk to someone not there, and felt despondent when he found no one there.

Most of his spare clothing seemed to have a gold theme, and he had to stop himself from arranging purple clothing for...

For who?

Then his absolute panic attack, when Mr Geno had given apples that shaded towards golden.

The panic attack had been so bad he'd passed out, he'd woke up later feeling drained with a worried Mr Geno and Mr Reaper in his room and a really worried Goth.

He'd admit, having Goth there helped keep the feelings for many of these incidents to minimum.

The golden eye lighted skeleton, admitted he liked having a brother.

"Brother?" he said freezing, his soul ached.

'Brother?' he thought horribly confused.

He had a brother didn't he.

"Ni..." he said feeling dizzy, feeling his skull ache for a few moments.

Solar blinked.

He, couldn't remember was about to say and he felt like he was about to cry.

Stupid amnesia.

OoOoO

Nightmare blinked, and held a hand over his soul which suddenly ached.

"Dream?" he whispered confused.

But... that was impossible, right?