Chapter Nineteen: Error is a little Shit

Error pouted in the corner, he also had a dunce hat on his skull.

"Come on," Error protested.

"Nope, your staying there," Nightmare told him "I swear its like dealing with a child in adult bones."

Solar/Dream, the smallest being in the room giggled.

"Is everyone here, always like this?" Dream asked curious.

"Unfortunately," Nightmare sighed.

"I heard that!" Killer yelled from the other side of the base.

"Why..." Nightmare sighed, a forgone look on his face.

Dream giggled again.

"Right... more serious thing, making sure your stable," Nightmare finally said.

"That would be a good idea," Dream responded.

"Just give him half your apples, that will fix everything," Error said from the corner, the twins looked to see the destroyer had turned to look at him.

"How would that even work, they were eaten eons ago?" Nightmare protested in disbelief.

"You can't uneat things, that would be gross," Dream said making a face, in the way only children could.

"Nightmare, you can't eat a concept," Error said, as if he was talking to an idiot.

"What?" Nightmare said dryly.

"The apples were concepts of positivity and negativity giving a semi physical form, they were abstract thoughts made tangible," Error said continue on.

"I'm very very confused," Dream said, golden eye lights wide.

"Your not the only one," Nightmare said, single visible eye light narrowed to look at the dark boned skeleton.

"You can't eat energy moron," Error finally said.

"This, is not energy," Nightmare said, pointing to the cursed goop that had concealed his body for eons.

"Oh, but it is," Error said smugly.

"Explain it then Mr wiseguy," Nightmare responded with a glare.

"Please Mr Error," Dream begged.

"You ate both type of apples, so there energy mixed in ways they shouldn't. Thus the curse, energy bleed off," he replied.

"And just how would I give him half the apples?" Nightmare asked dryly.

"Hmmm.." Error said thoughtfully, his mismatched eye lights staring off thoughtfully.

Time ticked by.

"Well?" Nightmare said after a very long period of time.

"What were we talking about again?" Error asked blinking.

With a scream Nightmare leapt at the other, Error leapt back with a laugh and vanished into a portal that quickly vanished.

"Is it me, or do you feel a feeling of foreboding," Dream finally said.

At that moment the door was kicked in.

By Geno.

With the doom and gloom boys tired up and gagged behind him.

"Well, that was easy," Geno said with a grin, as if he hadn't just beaten some of the most dangerous monsters in the multiverse.

"Lets get you home dear," Geno told him.

"Okay mom," Dream said cheerfully, Nightmare hugged his brother tight not wanting to be separated.

"Also, your both grounded," Geno smirked, just how had he found this place in the first place.

"Wait, you can't ground me!" Nightmare protested.

He was wrong.

OoOoO

Horror, Dust, Killer and Cross sat at the table confused.

Very very confused.

They'd been beaten by an ever dying skeleton, then kidnapped along with there boss and his long lost twin.

Sllluuurp

"What, its awesome hot chocolate," Cross said at there disbelieving looks, they shared a look and took a sip.

Okay, it was really good.

OoOoO

You know, you and Geno never have the same screen time. If your not careful someone will think your the same monsters

"For one thing, no... just no. We are so not related," Error said, staring at the sky of the anti-void.

This verse!

"Also, no matter how entertaining this is reality," he pointed out.

And?

"Its still free entertainment," he smirked.

Pass the popcorn.

"We don't have popcorn," Error replied dryly, as he watched the feeling twins via his one way portals.

The anti-void began to rain extra buttery popcorn.

Error facepalmed, and Fate laughed.

OoOoo

"Just... how?" Nightmare said bewildered, as he'd been shuffled into Dreams room and an extra bed placed in the room.

Dream and Goth shared a glance.

"Don't ask," Goth replied.

Reaper laughed from the hallway, Geno just looked satisfied.