Chapter Thirteen: Wake me up inside!

Nightmare was dead asleep, when he swore the multiverse tilted and went 'huh?'

Grumpily he woke up, yawning and he climbed out of his nest of quilts.

Why did he choose an abandoned AU that was always cold again?

Oh... right, there was enough white here that Ink avoided it.

OoOoO

"AC CHOO!"

Ink blinked at the sudden violent sneeze, then went back to what he was doing.

"Pappy! The creeper is back!" Blue screamed.

Ink fled with Gaster Blasters firing at him, a lazy Orange figure angrily after him.

Aw.... all he wanted was Blue to be his friend.

Ink being Ink, didn't realize this was totally the wrong way to do it.

OoOoO

What?

Nothing

Stop looking at me like that!

OoOoO

Palette huddled in a ball on the bed, the covers pulled tight around him.

Tears leaked down his face and he sobbed heavily, he was safe...

Safe, but not happy.

He'd made it to another multiverse, smack dab into familiar faces.

Or at least some of them, some were new.

Mr Geno and Mr Reaper had been childless in his multiverse, but he knew he would quickly like the small death god Goth.

No.. what made this situation heartbreaking, was.. well Solar.

Solar or rather Dream, the alternate of his mother.

He wasn't suppose to be so tiny and cute, and so fricking shy.

Knock knock knock

"Who's there?" he called, quickly wiping away his tears.

The door cracked open, a golden eye light peered through the crack.

"Are you okay?" Solar asked.

"Yes..." Palette lied, the door opened wider and Solar slipped into the room.

Oh no....

He even more freaking adorable!

Solar was wearing a one piece polar bear pyjamas, even even has a Golden teddy bear in his arms.

Palette had the urge to pull out his roller, and smack people if they saw this cuteness.

Shoot...

Did he just somehow became an over protective brother, even though technically Solar was older then him?

"I don't know why, but for some reason I'd swear your the one making my head hurt.. how I don't know," Solar grumbled, Palette wanted to awe at how even grumpy Solar was cute.

"Sorry," he replied feeling a bit guilty "Your probably feeling my emotions."

"Emotions?" The other said confused, eye lights huge.

"Wait.. you don't know?" Palette replied in concern.

"I have amnesia, I lived in Abyssal Snowtale.. till its end," Solar said quietly.

"Oh," Palette said wincing, amnesia would explain a lot of the differences between his mother and this tiny alternate.

"Mr. Reaper and Mr. Geno adopted me when Mr. Reaper found me just before The Destrpyer destroyed the failed AU. I was actually living alone, I was so proud I could survive," Solar sighed, Palette shifted and pulled his covers up and patted the bed. A sunny smile was given him, and the much smaller Solar climbed into the bed.

The two found themselves cuddling under the covers, and Palette found this rather nice and wondered if this was what siblings felt like.

"But you stayed?" he questioned.

"Yeah, Sans.. the Sans that looked after me in Abyssal never mentioned I never aged.. and it was nice here. I never had parents before, and Gothy is fun," Solar said hugging his bear.

"I'm glad you got lucky," Palette said truthfully.

"Thanks, you said something about emotions?" Solar finally asked.

"Right... anyway, your alternate could sense positive emotions and had a hard time processing darker emotions. Pretty sure you can also," Palette said thoughtfully.

"Fun," Solar grumbled sleepily.

"Emotion sensing can be fun too," Palette giggled thinking of the few pranks he'd played with help from the ability. Didn't stop him from getting grounded though.

"Mmm...." Solar mumbled drifting off.

Palette found himself relaxing, sleep finally pulling I'm into its embrace.

"I think I have a brother.." Solar whispered.

"Ah..."

'Nightmare' Palette thought, wondering what the alternate of his uncle was like.

"What's your bears name?" he asked, barely conscious.

"Nighty..."