Home

No I want to stay with them said Maxine, she took her arm off of Grace hand. She ran to fine Cole, she started to yell Cole where are you Cole yelled Maxine, go home said Cole what no i'm not leaving without you said Maxine.

Do it be with your family your mother is right I'm dangerous, said Cole at least let me see you said Maxine. He walked near the light I turn into an animal my animal is an Tiger said Cole.

Your not dangerous yeah some are but you are different, Cole the first time I met you I fall in love with you. You helped me with my lunch it was awesome, and I thank you for that whatever spirit or animal you are.

Your not a monster I love you she kiss Cole, he change back into human form Cole help said Matt. Leave my brother alone said Cole not until you give me my daughter or ill kill him with a gun said Grace.

You wouldn't give a chance if I come you will still kill him, said Maxine. There monster said Grace, dad said Maxine I'm sorry said Carter. Will your brother or my daughter said Grace, I chosen my brother said Cole.

Matt ran and hug Maxine my brother will miss you, so much said Matt. I'll miss him too said Maxine, now where is your stuff said Grace. In my place come on said Cole will will will did you not know it is rude to stump thing's that's not yours, said Brintty.

What did you do to me said James, I change you into a wolf by the way your welcome said Brintty, I never want to turn into a wolf said James. Oh you poor little inccont James said Brintty, where am I let me out said James.

Your in my lab said Timmy, dad I will be upstairs said Brintty. Wait Brintty that necklace you are wearing is it said James. Brintty walk near James it sure is the gift for her said Brintty, she was looking for that at home and at the place early morning.

I can't fine the necklace said Maxine hey I'll help you said James, you remember that don't you said Brintty? Give that necklace back said James no only, one condition you stay with me and love me again said Brintty.

Fine said James, Brintty walked tord James and the necklace slipt, out of her finger into a deep buttom of the pit. Oops my finger slipt said Brintty, no said James will good luck getting that now said Brintty!

She did an evil laugh and walked away, he try to move the key to get him out. Come on come on said James, Happy early birthday said Cole what is this asked Maxine its a necklace must never take it off said Cole.

Come on said James, oh Cole it's beautiful said Maxine, guy's I can't breath where is my inhaler. Come on please key I need to get the necklace said James, James got all the memory of Cole and Maxine.

The key flew tord James yes I got it now the necklace said James, he jumped in the pool and swim down he couldn't breath and wish, she had fall in love with him. Stop right there Brintty where is James said Maxine yeah where is my brother said Cole.

Tracy saw his brother in the pool drowning, James said Tracy she hold her breath and swim down to get him but then she swim up to take a breath, she gasp for air she hold her breath and swim back down.

They both swim up she pull him out come on broother wake up, she slap him to wake him up. He started to gasp ouch that hurt said James, sorry I had to make sure your not dead, you do know monster don't die right said James.

Okay here you were trying to get this said Tracy, thanks little sis he rubbed his hand on her head, stop that I don't like that said Tracy James laugh you are just like Matt said James.

No i'm not said Tracy okay okay I am wrong then said James, now your just saying you are any way you should get out of here before Brintty dad or someone name Brintty to see that you got out, said  Tracy.