Going underground part two

Your not hurting him said Cole, fine ill hurt you instead, said Tyre. He hit Cole on the face, James turned into a wolf. He started to growl, I know where they are at said Scott. Where please tell me asked Maxine, underground they called it hell but you need a red crystal to get there said Scott.

Where do I found the red crystal asked Maxine, you don't want to know wolfs only said Scott. I'm a wolf I killed my mother, also my dad tell me please said Maxine. Scott sigh okay you need to go to Chicago at zoo you will see a red crystal, near the wolf cage but be careful said Scott. Why asked Maxine, if they don't know that your actually a wolf they will hunt you down said Scott.

Thank you she hugged Scott, want to the airport the plan left off she's finally at the zoo in Chicago with Scott, this is a zoo said Scott. Okay she turned into a wolf, hey what's plan said Scott. No answer she gets in try to grab the crystal enough who try to steal our crystal said Mega.

Hey Mega its me again said Scott, you try to steal my crystal yelled Mega, look big meanie I don't care if your tough or mean, but you can't just have it all I mean I need to get two boys out of the underground, there my boyfriend please I love them. Let me go down there and used the crystal said Maxine, Mega got mad.

Get mad im using it said Maxine, she used the crystal and vanished. Where am I asked Maxine, will um she's gone ahem said Scott. The wolves got mad more oh boy listen I know your mad, but we don't have to fight oh boy I gotta go he left quickly he was running funny.

Max what are you doing here, James struggle to get up. Oh James she ran trod him, no don't come close I won't remember you if you come close said James, but James I love you said Maxine hey no you don't you love Cole remember plus i'm a lone wolf said James, Maxine looked down hey don't be sad okay demon doesn't cry, we don't have emotional part we just don't cry at all, just try not to get my dad caught you said James.

Wait your dad asked Maxine yeah i'm adopted, like Cole we are not technology brothers you know that right said James, yeah I know it said Maxine. Hey what's wrong you look sad said James, James I didn't want to break up with you I wanna said Maxine, shh you hear that dad he's coming quick hide some where said James, she ran and hide she found Cole frozen in stone she screamed but covered her mouth.

Tyre turned around hey dad have I told you look stunning, with those clothes said James. Why thank you no you trying to make me not to see the human girl said Tyre, she melted the stone Cole said Maxine. Max behind you said Cole she turned she screamed, she ran she protect her self with a big rock, come out little pig. I'm not a pig and you are not hurting them said Maxine, but your not near them said Tyre.

I won't let you hurt them said Maxine, Ha who's gonna stop me you said Tyre, oh brother stop being harsh to her hi i'm Lucifer, the bad evil devil demon. You always get into my business said Tyre, uncle eh said James. Oh poor James you are not my nephew said Lucifer, but why are you doing this asked James, he struggle to get up.

My nephew because I have to if I don't he looked down and watch, and see Maxine. No you not said Cole, he struggle to get up and walked near to Maxine, to protect her he lean down a little, eh my back said Cole. Maxine pull up the shirt your back what happened who did this, asked Maxine?

It's just a scratch eh said Cole, just a scratch it looks like a dragon claw did this to you, said Maxine. She put his shirt down, you should look in the front I mean he has a huge scratch, said Lucifer. Lucifer whisper Cole, what trying to help you know I can help you guys even though I'm a devil, said Lucifer.

How can we trust you asked Cole, he walked closed to Cole. Don't hurt him said Maxine, tell your girlfriend to chill said Lucifer. It's okay said Cole, he touch Cole and took his pain away. Told you I can be good and bad said Lucifer, now it's time to kill the human Max, Lucifer walked closed to Max.