The Mirror

Cole I wanted say one thing when I had cancer, I wanted to die for good but when I met you it's different I won't feel alone again I won't feel like I'm a loser. All the class think I, was even Jenny but now you came and everyone likes me said Maxine.

I have to tell you one thing also I was a loner, didn't talk to anyone I was just not a people talker until I met you, said Cole. Want to know what I am doing now asked Maxine, what are you doing said Cole, smiling said Maxine.

Hey Cole said Sandy Cole hang up the phone, we found the body in the woods and it looks like your girlfriend said Sandy. Oh mom thank you said Cole he ran up and hug her, but one thing is that her neck its broken into pieces said Sandy.

Your wrong no that can't be mom no she was in, one piece said Cole. Adam put down your phone and look at me is that blood said Daisy, yeah so what he started to play on his phone again, Adam was there a girl in the wood asked Daisy?

Yeah one she was ruing said Adam, listen to me we cannot bite people when they are dead said Daisy, so what we are evil right so am I said Adam. Hey mom what's this asked Alex a tooth said Daisy, but why is there tooth here asked Alex?

Where did you get that asked Adam, from your room said Alex Adam got up you were going from my stuff give me that said Adam, no said Alex. Whoa easy both of you calm down said Daisy, listen to me Adam who does this belong to said Daisy?

I'm not a little kid you don't have to act like I am a little kid, said Adam. Okay just tell me Adam who's body tooth is this said Daisy, not telling you he grabbed the tooth and ran upstairs.

Maxine was in the mirror looking at Adam, there the tooth is safe here said Adam to himself, Adam yelled Daisy he close the box and want down stairs, Maxine got out of the mirror and open the box, she check the tooth If it belongs to her but it wasn't.

Who's there Alex shrug her shoulder, she walked into Adam room. She took the tooth to play as doll's Alex yelled Adam, school time yelled Adam. The phone rang on Cole phone, hello said Cole, I saw a new kid has it said Maxine.

What I'm getting in the car for school what are you talking about said Cole, there was a tooth in the other family said Maxine. Which tooth is it asked Cole, get James said Maxine. James said Cole, James walked near Cole and grabbed the phone, yeah Whats up asked James.

James I don't want to say this in front of Cole, James looked at Cole he looks mad though. Cole don't do that yelled James, what is he doing asked Maxine. Try to kill himself said James, I don't want him to kill himself said Maxine.

Cole stop put the knife down yelled James, let me talk to him said Maxine. James hand him a phone to him, Cole can you hear yelled Maxine, Max help i'm scared I try not to kill myself I want to be with you I wanna hold you love you again, said Cole.

Cole I'm still here but wait did you mom said you found my body, asked Maxine? Yes why asked Cole you can bring me back with a new lungs I need it said Maxine, deal said Cole first school said Sandy mom where you spying on us said Cole.

Yes and I know she had Lung Cancer said Sandy, you were talking to her and seeing her in the mirror, wait is that her asked Sandy? You guys can see me asked Maxine, is it are you actually here said Cole, we can't feel each other I feel invisible said Maxine.

Hey look at me everything is gonna be okay said Cole, hey I found a picture of us together said James all three of us said Cole, the picture of Maxine disappeared.

What no I can't believe it her picture of three of us is gone, said Cole. Do you think I don't exist anymore asked Maxine, I will never forget you said Cole I also won't said James. If you do I don't think I was ever born said Maxine.