Now or never

Maxine still can't breath hey Maxine yelled Cole, take this said Grace. Max you okay asked Cole, who's he asked Grace? Mom this is Cole style said Maxine hi Cole put his hand out to shake hand, but Grace didn't shake hand with Cole. Cause she doesn't trust him, um mom are you gonna, shake hand on him asked Maxine. No I don't trust him said Grace, mom I love him I had a dream of us getting merry, and you just hate me being with him said Maxine.

I promise I won't hurt her please let me date her, I love her I can't stop thinking about her said Cole. Fine but if I see her cry or hear her that she's dead or she's hurt in the, hospital I will get my husband and kill you with his gun said Grace.

Mom what's your problem with him asked Maxine, I'm just worried about you said Grace. Mom don't worry okay said Maxine, and plus I'll be taking good care of her said Cole. You better said Grace, they both walk away. Maxine open the Journal hey Journal today was insane, Cole got mad at Brittney because of her dating his brother's, the secret is that Brittney is dating Jack. But I told Jack to go with Jenny because he will be a better boyfriend with her.

Any way Journal about me my mom kept a secret, from me that I had Cancer lung that will not work will. I will need a new lung for my body but it cost money. Any way Cole and I are in the car together we are going to the party, its a date night I'll see you Journal. You ready asked Cole hey bro said Jack whoa you dress up said Brittney, it worked she is dressed up said Zeke. Everyone laugh at her and she ran out and started to cry, hey yelled Cole you do know she work so hard on her costume.

And you had to laugh at her wearing it you all should be a shame of yourself, who ever told her to wear costume said Cole, Brittney and her cheerleaders friends walked close to Cole. Do you know I haven't told you that your hot, said Brittney. Maxine walked in and saw Cole kissing Brittney, she breath in and out and walked out she drop her inhaler, no I am with Maxine not you we broke up a long time ago, said Cole. Hey why are you crying out here alone asked James, I just saw my crush kissing Brittney and Brittney lie to me about the party said Maxine.

My name is James who is your date asked James, it's Cole Style said Maxine. That bitch said James he walked in and get Cole and pull his ear, ouch ouch stop it James said Cole. Max I thought you were with some one dancing said Cole, you forgot I don't dance said Maxine. How dare you hurt her feelings yelled James he punch Cole on the face, stop James please your hurting him stop please she grabbed James hand, to stop him hurting Cole.

Please stop said Maxine, It helped James calm down when she hold his hand, how are you calming me down asked James, I don't know what you are talking about but I just don't want, you to hurt Cole said Maxine. She walked trod here take this said Maxine, but that is your favorite scarf said Cole. It doesn't matter I just wanted to stop bleeding said Maxine, Brittney found some one inhaler, oh is this Max said Brittney what are you going to do about that one said Marlin?

She will need it so I am gonna hide it so she will not have it until, tomorrow morning said Brittany, is that a bit to harsh asked Zeke? Oh come on Zeke Mason, you think I will get caught stilling it, said Brittany. Brittany moan said Ms. Cram is that your's asked Ms. Cram. Yes it is said Brittany, oh come on Brittany she needs that said Zeke, if you want to be a football player you need to listen to me okay said Brittany.

Hey you guy's I don't have my inhaler, said Maxine. Max started to breath in and out quickly, hey where is her inhaler asked James. Do you look embarrassed asked Brittany in British accent. Please I need it if I don't have it I'll die said Maxine, Brittany laugh you seriously think I will fall for that, you do know your mom lie to you right said Brittany. Your wrong she said I have cancer give it said Maxine, she try to jump on Brittany.

Hey calm down okay said Cole I'm calm I'm calm said Maxine, so James I heard you have a feeling for her am I right said Brittany. What are you saying James have feelings for her asked Cole, I saw James touch her with her hand does that make you jealous, asked Brittany? You touch her yelled Cole, Cole don't yelled Maxine. Why do you love my brother asked Cole, Cole I don't I will never cheat like Brittany said Maxine.