The clone

Cole did she said James no she didn't pick up, said Cole. Honey do you think Maxine is in the hospital asked Sandy, mom if she was in the hospital then the staff would call me said Cole.

Oh Cole I wish you can hear me said Maxine, try to call her again said James. He walked near the phone and start dialing her number, it ring five time again. Hey its Maxine and Cole if we don't get back to you we might be busy so please leave me a, message love you said Maxine.

Come on please be okay said Cole, hey it's Maxine and Cole if we don't get back to you we might be busy, Cole hang up the phone and threw his phone again. Hey you good asked James no my girlfriend is dead, she killed her self on the cliff and she won't answer my call when she is dead said Cole.

Whoa is that her asked James, Maxine yelled Cole and hugged her, easy now buddy she can't breath said James. Maxine can you speak asked Cole she shook her no, who did this to you so I can hurt them asked Cole?

Oh I got paper and pencil so she can write, said Tracy. Wait she's trying to say something said Cole, she looks frightened said James. Maxine pointed at the hall way, there is no one there said Cole, boo said the clone.

I'm the real Maxine she's fake said the clone, Maxine shook her head no. Will if I was the real one would I do this, the clone kissed Cole lips. Max got mad and punch the clone of her, hey stop it both of you said Cole.

She started it said the clone, look Maxine if you are her said Cole, what he meant to say if you are Cole girlfriend what is his favorite color, said James. Red said the clone that is right now your turn said Cole, what is Cole spirit animal asked James?

A tiger said the clone another point for Maxine, your not Maxine said Cole. Maxine shook her head no she wants to answer all the questions, but her voice was gone. Get in there said James Maxine try to crawl out, but Cole hurt Maxine.

Maxine cry with tears, her clone took her place, its done she's in the cell said the clone. Great job destroy the styles family now said Isaac, yes master said Clone. Hey Maxine I got your favorite flavor of ice cream said Tracy, oh um I don't like dairy said Maxine.

Oh you always in the mood for ice scream, huh maybe your not in the mood today for it, today said Tracy. Hey cutie said Cole she flip Cole to the ground, since when do you know karate asked Cole?

Sorry I thought you were gonna hurt me, said the clone. What no I was gonna give you a kiss damn Max said Cole, damn Max you beat my brother down even he is a devil said Tracy. Ha ha ha okay you can stop embarrassing me said Cole.

Everyone laugh except Cole, not funny said Cole. Cole walked away slamming the door, Cole I she pause an smile. Just let him go he will calm down said James, hey Max whisper Adam Max turn around and look at Adam, I know I know I'm not supposed to be here but, i'm busting you out said Adam.

He try to get the screw out you hear that asked Cole, someone is trying to let out my clone said the clone, lets go said Cole. Hey said James shit I'll come back for you said Adam, where you trying to get out said James his claw came out and hit Maxine on the face.

He left and want upstairs, Maxine you okay asked Adam? Maxine roll into a ball and cried, they hurt her said the Clone. Good said Issac, I'll be back I know I'm a devil but we can't just lock you in here, its against the rules said Adam.

Max looked at Adam, I know it will be dangerous said Adam. Maxine shook her head no don't do it, I'm a devil I don't follow humans rule. He jumped off and want trod the woods, Maxine try to shout to say no to Adam.

She made noise to give him attention but he won't come back, she cried her voice came back. Let me out let me out yelled Maxine, you finally talked clone said James no i'm not a Clone please James, believe me said Maxine.