Ripper

You need to wake up wake up Cole voice faded away, Maxine eyes slowly open she moved a little, she try to talk eh dad said Maxine, hey how are you asked Carter. She got up a little eh ouch I'm pretty hungry I want food said Maxine, hey kids come said Carter.

Ouch dad that was a little loud said Maxine, oh sorry i'm just glad your back said Carter, is anyone okay I heard dad screaming no way you got her Max your back, said Matt. Ouch a little careful will you my ears said Maxine, sorry i'm just glad your here said Matt.

Dad is she sis your awake Robin hugged Maxine, I can't believe it your back said Robin. Yeah I'm back said Robin, the styles family won't see you anymore there long gone said Carter, no but dad why asked Maxine. You sister caught them for stealing you said Carter, Maxine got up quickly that's not fair I want to see them now yelled Maxine.

I'm sorry Maxine you can't there dangerous said Carter, what if I was dangerous like them would you put me into jail, yes said Carter fine then put me to jail do it said Maxine, Max I care about your my daughter you killed your mother but your my daughter, you still on that the truth is that Cole and James I still love them both of them dad let then out or I'm leaving again said Maxine.

No I won't said Carter, fine i'll do it myself then. There not dangerous there my family, she left the house she want in the car and started driving she looked at the picture of her and the styles family, don't worried guy's I'm coming said Maxine in her head.

Dad are you gonna let her do that asked Matt, she's already gone isn't she asked Carter. Yes said Robin, get us out of here now yelled Cole, shut it kid said Casey you have no rights do this we just want to be free said Tracy, thinking about kidnapping that kid name Maxine huh said Casey.

But we didn't kidnap her said Tracy, lies all of it is a lie you guys are getting into a huge trouble for lying said Casey, but said Tracy. It's no use said James they won't listen said Adam, Adam I'm scared said Tracy. It's okay come here said Adam, Maxine stopped the car this is it she got out of the car an lock it.

She got and FBI badge she got in and show them a picture of her, she walked inside she search for the styles family, where are you guys? She used her hearing to fine them, get us now said Cole shut it punk or don't make me hit you said Casey. Oh you wish you can do it hit me hit now said Cole.

Casey hit Cole in the face ouch said Cole, stop yelled Maxine i'm FBI I can tell the manager that you hurting them said Maxine, so your spy huh asked Casey. Yes said Maxine, okay I lead you to them just make sure they won't get out especially that one said Casey he walked away. Let us out now yelled Cole, guy's is me said Max, Max said James he got up and want trod the bar.

He try to hold hand to Max eh ah ouch the shock, said James. James I'm so sorry I'm gonna let you guys out I promise I love you guys wait where is Matt asked Maxine, with Jose right now said Tracy. That good I'm gonna get you out, eh damn it I forgot about the shock Max yelled James, I'm fine.

What jail cell number is this asked Maxine? We don't have any there no number on us, we are like stuck for good said Tracy. Hey don't say that I'm gonna get you guys out I know I saw the button that's connect to this cell said Maxine. She listen to someone talking that girl will never get those monsters out said Casey, but there not monsters said Max to her self, what are we gonna do to the girl asked Mark?

We gonna have to make them hungry and put her in the cell, said Casey. Is that how she can know that there monsters asked Mark, that right Mark said Casey. She stopped listening and looked at them, guy's said Maxine.

Yeah what is asked James are you hungry asked Max, what why did you asked said Adam? I think there gonna put me into the cell with you guys to prof that you guys are a monsters, said Maxine. See humans are afraid of us said Cole, I'm a human aren't I yelled Max. James looked down your now one of all of us said James, so I'm dead I thought I can live again said Maxine.