Night in the full moon

Its almost night time said James, what happened at night said Maxine. We kill people while they are sleeping said Cole we kill humans said James, okay this is little crazy you kill people you won't kill me right said Maxine. They both looked at each other, James look out said Maxine. Eh whoa is everyone okay said James, Max are you okay said Cole, she nod yes started shaking.

Hey you alright said Cole, there is something out there something I can feel it I don't know what but I can, said Maxine. Oh hey I got the necklace here now you can protect yourself without us hurting, you said James. James I don't care about the necklace I only care about being with you guys, said Maxine. Cool said Matt, Matt what are you doing here your not supposed to be in here said James.

I don't know was hiding so I don't have to take a bath, said Matt all of them shook there head no. Matt you could of got kill said Maxine, you know we are monster Right said Matt. Yeah I know you told me that before said Maxine, but she doesn't want you to get hurt said Cole, Max smile at Cole. Ewe will you two get a room said Matt, gotcha little brat said the stranger.

Hey hey what are you doing to Matt said Maxine, you with them said the stranger. Yeah I am said Maxine, this brat took my meat said the baker, what's your name said Maxine. My name is Tuck and he stole my meat Matt growl, Tuck slap him. Matt yelled Maxine are you okay said Maxine?  Matt got mad and bit Tuck Matt what is wrong with you said Maxine?

No Matt let go said Cole, ouch get him off of me said Tuck. I can't believe Matt is doing this said Maxine, she took the  inhaler. If he want my meat he can take it but there is a deal, I want that what the girl have said Tuck.

That's not for sell said Cole, Cole it will help to save Matt said Maxine. Will kid are you gonna give me that asked Tuck, why do you need it asked Maxine. My daughter has the something as you so meat or Matt said Tuck.

Take it said Maxine good choice said Tuck, what does it do daddy asked Jose? Honey I told you to stay inside the house said Tuck, but daddy is it someone else asked Jose?

Hey where is Maxine asked Cole? She couldn't have climb out of the truck right asked James? Don't know and plus this is your fault for driving this truck said Cole, my fault I wouldn't know that if Max would run away from us yelled James.

Hey yelled Jose James and Cole stopped arguing and looked, at Jose if you two love her go and fine her, said Jose. I can't leave without Matt said Cole, yeah he's our little brother said James, I'll keep on eye on him said Jose.

You mean we will said Tuck you better not let your dad, hurt my brother said James, hey I promise I'll keep him safe with no scratch said Jose. They both got out of the car Jose looked, at Matt.

Don't worry they will fine her said Jose, huh said Matt. Your girlfriend said Jose, Shes not my girlfriend said Matt oh then your sister said Jose, not my sister said Matt.

Then who is she asked Jose, my brothers friend said Matt, do you like girls asked Jose? What kinda of question is that said Matt, answer her question said Tuck.

Dad really know what just go inside said Jose, she push her dad hard to go inside. I just want to say something said Matt, yeah what is it Jose got up on the truck and sit. What does feel like to be normal asked Matt?

Huh what do you mean asked Jose, I mean how does it feel to be like a human, asked Matt? Oh it's great I love being a human but sometime I feel like I want to be a vampire said Jose.

Max where are you yelled James, this is your fault that she ran off said Cole, no it's not it was Tuck fault that scared her off said Cole, it's getting dark any way we have to go back said James no i'm not leaving without Maxine said Cole.