Make a choise

Come out where is she yelled Dustin you won't fine her even though we are stuck like this you won't fine her said James, he's right she's not here you won't fine her said Cole, whoa said Maxine she hide behind the wall. I smell her said Dustin, she turn invisible I can smell you but I can't see you said Dustin.

She moved in front of Cole and James she took there hand and they both disappear, Max what are you doing asked Cole? Taking you guys out of here said Max, wait what about Ben asked James. I forgot about Ben said Max she teleport into the house where Tracy and Adam are. Unfreeze said Max, they unfroze I'm going back to Ben said Max, wait said Cole.

Don't the guy is still there said Cole, I gotta save Ben, she vanish. No said Cole, guy's whoa what happened to you. You guys are old said Adam, ha ha ha thanks you don't have rub it in said James. Sorry something is wrong with Tracy shes not speaking said Adam, back at the museum hey whisper Maxine.

Max what is going on asked Ben, keep it down will you said Max, I have to defeat Dustin I'm taking you safe Ben said Maxine, they disappear Max your back Adam hugged Max, great to see you too is James and Cole okay asked Maxine? No look said Adam, Adam why didn't you not tell me this was gonna happen you should of called me said Maxine.

I didn't know what to do I panic said Adam, no don't use you power said James, but James said Max he's right if you use your power on us your lose your life again and for good like a thin air, said Cole.

I don't care I want you to stay alive and I don't care about my health, said Maxine. No you can't yelled Cole she put the power back to James, eh ah she started to scream. Dustin came back in the room hello Max did you miss me, said Dustin. I will never give you the power said Max, guess who's back me said James.

Good I need to lay down said Maxine Max grab my hand said Cole, she grabbed Cole hand. She fall asleep and almost let go I'm not letting him kill you said Cole, welcome back brother said James you to said Cole. Hiya they both said I'll go see how Tracy is said Adam, hiya you go do that we will still here and fight said Cole hiya.

Trace Trace where are you yelled Adam, would you pip it down don't yell  Tracy, Jose came in the room and grabbed some water for her, Jose I'm gonna help my brothers said Max no it's to dangerous said Jose, Jose I have to if I don't make it out of alive be with Adam and Tracy, he open his wings and flew fast and ripped Dustin head.

You know that hurt said Dustin damn it why can you just die yelled Matt, because I am a higher rank than you guys nice try, said Dustin. Damn it you just act like Madison and Megan and Brittany, said James. Oh sweetie I know them and they were my sister, wrong Brittany is my mother said Cole.

She has a son who's the father said Dustin, we don't know said Cole. So she was pregnant by you freak huh what kind of joke are you playing, said Dustin, its not a joke said Cole. Brittany is actually his mom said James, no way said Dustin you gonna hurt me do it but leave Max out of it said Cole.

I agree you have to leave her out of this said James, you two protecting her even though that's against the law said Dustin. Whatever Dustin we care about her more then you said James, sassy boys said Dustin. Eh ouch my head said Maxine, James how long did you put her to sleep asked Cole, lets oh I forgot like two to three minutes said James, you crazy yelled Cole she's gonna stop us fighting him said Cole.

Guys focus damn it he got away said Matt, he flew up to search for him. He flew down he's gone we could of killed him said Matt, you do know that your girlfriend will hate it said James, so would your's said Matt. I don't have a girlfriend said James yes you do is it Maxine your girlfriend she said to me once that she still loves you said Matt.

Eh she does said James, yes I do said Maxine. Max said James, James even though you were old I still love you I need to give Tracy her power back said Maxine. No said Tracy why asked Maxine, keep it you need it I've been alive since forever, and now its your turn to live forever with my brothers said Tracy.