Poilet

This world suck I literally hate this life, hi my name is Maxine Roberson but you can call me Max Roberson I live with my two annoying sibling, name Matt Roberson and Robin Roberson My dad name is Carter Roberson my mom is, Grace Roberson. Maxine school time hurry up said Grace, I go to school at High school Mill. Maxine I don't want to say it again yelled Grace, Maxine close her journal.

I'm coming yelled Maxine, she ran down stairs with her journal on her hand, you gonna wear like that asked Carter? I don't have a back up one said Maxine, here I just got this uniform out of the dryer said Grace. Thanks mom said Maxine she hugged her mom, and change up stairs quickly and want downstairs, with her journal on her hand. Hey don't forget breakfast said Grace, I'll have it at school I promise said Grace.

Mom dad said Matt, come on go get ready said Grace. Hey what you writing asked Mile none of your business Mile Rick, I hate that last name you said to me said Mile. Don't blame me blame on your mom said Maxine, come on at least let me see what you are writing asked Mile? Hey is your girlfriend waiting for you, you don't want to keep her waiting said Jenny Boston.

Whatever Mile walked in the back with his girlfriend, sitting there. Hey you okay asked Jenny yeah thanks to you said Maxine. No motion it by the way are you new asked Jenny, yeah just transform here two weeks ago said Maxine. Will welcome to high school Mill said Jenny, hey who's this new girl asked Jack. Jack be nice said Jenny, aren't I always. Hi i'm Jack Dawson Maxine shake hand to Jack, come on our first period what's yours asked Jenny.

Um I don't have a schedule said Maxine, oh come on everyone has a schedule, said Jenny Okay fine I am in English class said Maxine, with her asked Jack. Uh I don't know her name said Maxine okay we have three English teacher, one Ms. Gram two Mr. Dawson and number three is said Jack, my mom said Jenny.

So Mr. Dawson is your father right asked Maxine, yeah he is my father said Jack. Any way you guy's so who's your English teacher asked Jenny, um its Ms. Gram, said Maxine oh cool that's mine also said Jack. Jenny got a little jealous, hey how about he will meet you there, and he will see you at lunch said Jenny. Um I don't know where is Ms. Gram room said Maxine.

Oh I can show you said Jack, um she can fine her room right asked Jenny, what's wrong with you asked Jack? You know what it's fine I can ask a staff, said Maxine, no no she shouldn't act like this I would gladly to help you said Jack. Thanks said Maxine, jealous said Ben Ben get off my back said Jenny. I told you he will love the new girl said Ben, Ben grow up said Jenny. Hey about her i'm sorry she's never like this said Jack.

No it's fine I'm kinda use to it there is a lot of people who bully me a lot, said Maxine. Will she's not a bullied she's just jealous, um our prom is coming in June I know it's a long way, but do you want to be my date for the prom asked Jack. Jack we just met like a minute ago and plus, I don't dance at all I'm terrible at it said Maxine. Right sorry didn't mean it said Jack, hey I can think about it said Maxine.

If you try to be with Jack it won't work he's my boyfriend, said Brittney. Why do you think that asked Jenny? It's because he is a football player a quarter back and he's my boyfriend, so bye said Brittney. You know what Brittney I'm sick of you bulling me yelled Jenny, you need to chill said Ben. No you know who needs to chill its Brittney I'm so sick of her acting like I don't exist, and he doesn't even like you or me. He likes the new girl name Maxine yelled Jenny.

Jenny walked away everyone started to stare at, Jenny. You having fun the show is over now said Jenny, she want into English class. Okay class we are gonna go outside and read come on said Ms. Gram, come on. Okay guy's we have a new student her name is said Ms. Gram, Maxine. Tell me about yourself Maxine I mean everyone about yourself, said Ms. Gram. Um I um hi I'm Maxine, she can hear her heart not working will.