Chapter I: A Normal Everyday Superhero Adventure

"Hello! My name is John Stefanio," smiled John, speaking to you, the viewer. He sits on a couch with some paintings in the background, smiling. He is wearing a black shirt that says, "I am Dark. I am Legend. I am God." He continues to speak. "I am John Stefanio. I think you know me as the Superhero... Dark! Yes! That's all me! Authorized by the government to murder bad guys as a superhero. I've been working pretty hard nowadays to keep up with my roommate, Herc."

Herc is shown taking out five different boxes of rice meals from the fridge.

"Herc, what the hell, man?" asked Dark.

"Hm?" asked Hercules, a Superhero who is quite overweight.

"Why'd you buy five orders of Burger Steaks again?" asked Dark.

"Sure thing," said Hercules, as he walked away.

"Yeah," spoked Dark to the camera. "He uh... Does that a lot. He's my roommate. He just moved in with me. Look, I'm a Christian, but I think I haven't seen the true embodiment of gluttony until I ate him."

Hercules is shown eating an entire can of whipped cream.

Hercules spoke to the camera. "Yeah. I'm a Superhero, too. I'm basically Superman, but only better."

"HELP!!!"

Hercules, with a rather large body, flies down with his armor. He wears a golden suit with a red cape and a large red H on his chest. He has a red belt.

"I'll save you, citizen!" shouted Hercules.

An old woman is shown to be robbed by the robber. She pulls her purse back from the robber.

Hercules then punches the old lady in the face as he gives the purse to the robber.

"You're welcome, citizen," smiled Hercules, as the robber ran away. He salutes everyone.

"I used to have sidekicks," smiled Dark. "Yeah, yeah..."

"How many have you had?"

"Seven. They... They were each like sons and daughters to me... I really, really loved them... I... I cared for them. I cherished them like my very own. I... I wish they were still here," replied Dark.

"What happened to all of them?"

"Oh! They all died," smiled Dark.

"How, exactly? Surely you must've tried to save them."

"I believe the first one... Dill... I think that was his name... He was shot by a robber when I wasn't looking..."

Dark, wearing a black mask, black bowler hat, black pants, black coat, black shirt, black gloves, and black boots, is shown to be playing Candy Crush in the car while a robber shoots Dill in the alley behind him.

 "I believe the second one, Dylan... He was eaten by a sewage alligator when I wasn't looking... I believe the third one..."

Dark is again, playing Candy Crush, while Dylan is being eaten by a sewage alligator.

"Third one... Dean? Exploded while I wasn't looking... He was killed by my so-called 'Arch-Nemesis.'"

"Dark! Help!" shouted Dean, who stayed in a glass box.

"One more game, kid," said Dark, playing Flappy Bird

"Fourth one? Fell off the building while I wasn't looking."

The two leaped from building to building as suddenly, the fourth kid falls from the top of the building. He grabs unto the ledge.

"Dark! Help!"