Chapter 29

Summer's POV

It was a weird car ride. Louis kept singing along to every One Direction song possible. We were now listening to over again. ''LEWIS! SHUT UP!"I screeched.

He stopped immediatley and put his hands on his hips like the sass master he is. ''Honey you did not just call me Lewis.''

I smirked,''Maybe I did, maybe I didn't what are you gonna do about it LEWIS?!''

''All right thats it!'' He pounced on to me and started tickling me.

"Lou-hahaha-please-hahaha-STOP!"I shouted.

"Tell me I'm the sexiest guy alive!" He said and posed.

"NEVERRR!" I shouted. Here I go trying my acting skills. Tears flowed down my eyes and I winced in pain at my ribs.

He got off quickly and apologized. "WHAT THE FUDGE SUMMER WHY ARE YOUR EYES GREEN?!"Zayn shouted suddenly. Louis had to explain how my eyes change colors when I cry but Zayn being Zayn had so many questions. I smiled on the inside and fell asleep the rest of the car ride.

---------------------------------------------

I woke up two hours later to hear something making noise. I thought it was an alarm clock so I slapped it.

"OWWW!" I heard someone screech.

I cupped his face. "Oh my god Louis I'm sorry!"

"Kiss it and make it better?" He said and batted his eyelashes.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. He took my hand and ran off to see the rest of the boys. I bumped in to someone down the hallway.

"I'm so so-"I looked up to see piercing green eyes look at me. I froze and his eyes widened.

"Summer can we talk?" He asked me, his eyes full of guilt.

"There's nothing to talk about Harry." I snapped.

I walked to the boys, him following me. I grabbed my keys and said Im going out and will be back in a bit.

I walked out the door Harry still following me. I drove all the way to Starbucks and got a mint hot chocolate with whip cream and saw Harry walking in. I quickly scanned the room and saw a very pretty girl with blonde hair and green eyes.

"Hi can I sit here?" I asked her and she nodded and smiled.

I heard someone open the door and quickly said,"I'm hiding from that guy can you help me?"

"I got you covered, I'm Vanessa." She said smiling.

"I'm Sum-" I was about to say.

"I know who you are you have an amazing voice!" She said smiling.

I was going to thank her when Harry in a beanie and ray bans came in and spotted me. Vanessa stood up in front of his way.

"Excuse me." He said and tried to move.

She screamed and began to cry,"HELP RAPE THIS MAN IS TRYING TO ASSULT ME!"

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I have a new friend.

That my friends, is how Harry Styles got kicked out of Starbucks