Chapter 22

Sara's POV

That was the total opposite of what I said! I ran to the doctors and screamed," HELLOOO HELP ME PLEASE!! PRACTICALLY MY SISTER IS DYING BEFORE MY EYES!!!"

They dropped everything and rushed to her room. I cried and sat in a corner bringing my knees up to my face.

I felt someone come up to me and hug me. I knew it was Zayn and didn't look up. I cried until I fell asleep.

*Dream starts now as Sara sleeps.*

(Flashback from two years ago! Note One Direction wasn't famous yet in my story.)

I wiped my tears from my eyes. School was horrible when I was young being the new kid. I sat on a bench during free period looking around. I couldn't fit in!

A girl with pretty brown hair walked up to me. "Can I sit?" She referred to the bench

I nodded and stared up at her. She had pretty blue eyes and wavy brown hair. I had black hair and green eyes, I loved green eyes but-

I was interrupted by my thoughts when the girl said, "Hey are you crying?"

I don't know what came over me but I said,"No I'm pissing through my eyes what does it look to you?"

A look of hurt came up on her face but shook it off with a laugh.

"You're pretty funny I'm Summer and I'm guessing your Sara the new girl?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah having a rough first day though." I said.

"Well you know have a friend, now I'm not gonna leave you sitting here on a free period. I'm going shopping with a few friends and I want you to join me and I won't take no for an answer." She said laughing.

I nodded and smiled. We linked arms and walked away.

*End of dream*

I opened my eyes and saw Zayn smiling at me hiding the pain.

I only slept for fifteen minutes though it seemed like forever.

The boys came from their long drive and Louis came rushing in with tears in his eyes.

"Where is she? Did she wake up?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

I gulped.

---------------------------------------------

Aaawww what do u guys think? None of u seem to pay attention when I wanted ten fans but whatever I guess.