Chapter 27

Summer's POV

Lou takes so long! I walked in to go check on them. I hate hospitals... They creep me out! I can't believe I spent a couple days in a coma in one of them! Eleanor saved me and Louis' life! I owe her so much! She really is the person meant for Lou, and I totally LOVE her! I went onto Twitter and gasped. The video of me singing at Sara's birthday went viral! Like it was magic my phone rang, and the number was blocked. I clicked the answer button and held it to my ear?

''Hello?'' I said.

''Yes, is this Summer Tomlinson?'' The man asked.

''If I say yes, someone better not be dead!'' I said.

''No, this is Simon Cowell.'' He said chuckling.

I froze for two seconds.''Umm do you need Lou? I think you mu-''

He cut me off,''Actually this is about you. There was a video with you singing am I correct?''

''I'm sorry?'' I said not sure.

He laughed. ''I didn't know Lou had a talented sister! What I'm trying to say is you have amazing talent! I want to discuss your future. I am flying over back from a meeting, also to talk to the boys, but we could schedule meetings together, and keep it our little secret?'' He asked.

I thought to myself. I loved to sing and this could be a great oppurtunity. BUT I MUST SUPPORT SARA! She's an amazing dancer so I will talk to him about that. ''I'll accept the meeting offers but I have this talented dancer and I think she has amazing potential! May I take her with me?'' I asked hopefully.

''Alright Ms.Tomlinson, until then goodbye.'' He said and hung up.

I smiled as I walked into El's room. Lou had his arms wrapped around Eleanor. They were sleeping so I took out my iPhone and picked out the loudest sound on my ringtones and held it to their ears. They woke up screaming and Lou fell off the bed. I strted dying of my laughter.

''Hey Lou! Glad to see you're awake! Now if Harry finally shows up tell him to kiss my arse ok? I want alone time with Eleanor anyway so do you mind?'' I asked.

''Okay, but Harry does care!'' He said.

I scoffed as he walked out the door and shut it. I ran over to Eleanor and hugged her tightly. Tears began to run down my face.

She looked at me and instantley cried also. ''I just want to thank you for saving two lives today El, you were always the right one for my bother and I'm happy you weren't rude like his old girlfriends. I'm proud to say you're like a sister to me!''

''Thanks Summer, I love ya.'' She said smiling.

I smiled back, then the doctor came into the room.