Chapter 23

Sara's POV

I looked at Louis for what seemed like five minutes before he started crying.

"I- is she gone?" He said his bottom lip quivering.

"Louis she was hit by a car, a lot of damage and she's in a coma. If she doesn't wake up in five days she-" I interrupted myself by bursting into tears.

Louis looked at me in disbelief. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

I asked him,"How's Harry and erm...Niall?"

"Harry didn't bother coming he's in shock. And Niall isn't taking it well. In case you didn't notice his face is pressed against the glass." He said and chuckled.

I laughed along with him and sighed. I walked over to Niall and spun him around. He looked horrible! He had bags around his beautiful blue eyes that lost their sparkle, and his eyes were bloodshot red full of tears.

"What do you want?" He said sadly.

I sighed and hugged him. "Niall I know you like her but you can't grieve over this.. When the doctor comes out he will let people visit the room. Ill let you take my spot, you actually bothered to show up unlike her arse of a boyfriend Harry, you were always the right one for her!"

His big blue eyes lit up and he lifted me up and spun me around. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" He shouted as loud as possible. I laughed finally revealing it for a change.

The doctor came out and allowed only one of us in. Louis wasn't ready to go in because of his worry. So he nodded his head allowing Niall in.

Niall's POV

I walked into the room shivers going up and down my spine. There Summer was, a small smile on her face as she laid down. I sat down on the stool beside her. I held her hand and looked at her sadly, wishing she was alive and happy again. I hoped she would wake up. I gave her hand a slight squeeze. Since she was sleeping she wouldn't hear what I was about to say. I took a deep breath before saying....

"Summer Tomlinson, I am in love with you."

Summer's POV

I heard that! An Irish accent ran through my ears. It was Niall! He loved me?? He thought I couldn't hear him, that stupid boy. I began to open my eyes to see Niall about to leave.

"Niall?" I asked weakly.