Chapter 6

Summer's POV

"Kiss her" Kept replaying in my head as Niall leaned in.

He got closer until I could feel his breath on my face. I closed my eyes but he ended up kissing me.... but on the cheek. I sighed with relief and disappointment. Did I want to kiss him? I glanced at him, he had a blank look on his face as if he was thinking. I couldn't help but get lost in his amazing blue eyes. Was I falling for Niall Horan?!

"WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME WHERE TO KISS HER!"Niall yelled.

Louis groaned.

Niall's POV

I looked at her and began to look at her features. She was very beautiful, her beautiful hair going down to her shoulders, her beautiful blue

eyes.......MAN I'M HUNGRY! But sadly I have to pay attention to the game.

Sara's POV

I looked over at Summer her expression was pained and confused. I was worrying about her, but I teared my gaze and looked at Zayn not paying attention to what Zayn and Louis were arguing about.

"Sara?! Were you listening I dared Zayn to kiss you on the lips hehehehe" Louis said deviously.

I froze and looked over at Summer, and she was smirking. Zayn made his way over to me and leaned in.... He was so close and gazing into my wide hazel eyes. He was taking so long so I wrapped my arms arounf his neck and closed the gap between our lips. I instantley felt sparks, our lips moved in sync and my crush on Zayn grew. When I pulled back he flashed me a smile and crawled away. I wonder if he ever will feel the same way.

Summer's POV

After a ton of dares I head to my room and Sara followed me in since she wanted to share the room.

"What was that about?" Sara asked me.

"Nothing I'm fine," I said.

"Now how was that kiss?"I asked Sara and she blushed instantley.

"Nothing I'm going to bed night!" Sara shouted and slid into bed.

I climbed into bed and whispered," You totally like him" and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Niall ever learn?

*tsk tsk*

He he Love you all