Chapter 7

Zayn's POV

I kept thinking about the kiss, I think I liked Sara let's leave it at that. I couldn't get my mid off of her but I won't ask her out just yet because I need the right time and besides my best mate has been eyeing Summer- Niall. I see the way he looks at her and he is always daydreaming and thinking when he looks at her. But there is one problem that stands in the way. HARRY. HE'S LIKES SUMMER TOO! We will all just have to wait and see....

THE NEXT MORNING.....................

                                                    Summer's POV

I woke up in the morning around 8 AM since no one was awake I began to make breakfast. The smell of bacon and eggs filled the room.

"YUMM FOOD!" Niall shouted and I jumped clutching my heart.

"I LOVE YOUU!" He said hugging me

I turned away hiding my pink face. Everyone began to come into the kitchen waiting on the food. As I set the food on the table and filled up me and Sara's plate, she dragged me up the stairs and looked at me.

" We need to talk," Sara said.

"About??" I asked.

" Do you like Nial?" She asked as I blushed.

"Yea...." I mumbled.

She smirked and said," Then tell him how you feel!"

"NOOO!!!" I shouted.

"Just ask him if he likes you at least and I'm sure he'll say yes!"Sara shouted.

"Fine" I said and ran downstairs.

Niall was at the refrigerator of course. So I walked up to him.

"Hey Niall I umm had a question..."

"Shoot." He said.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

His smile faded and he froze and managed to stutter out the words I hoped I could shove back down his throat: "No"

Then my smile faded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duhn Duhn Duhn! Lmao