Chapter 12

Sara's POV

''Thanks again Zayn I'm going to go see Summer.'' I began to walk but Zayn stopped me and walked to the boys and and said:

''MEET MY NEW GIRLFRIEND LADS!'' Zayn shouted and I flushed red.

I immediantly saw Summer but she has a fake smile plastered on her face. Harry no surprise has his arm around her and looks as happy as can be since he fancies her, and Niall, I feel so bad he's on the couch with glassy eyes blinking back tears. The guys came up to us claiming Danielle and Eleanor were coming back from their vacations! I was fangirling on the inside by far!!! But I congratulated them and took Summer's hand and dragged her into her room.

''Thank God you brought me in here!'' she said and started to cry.

''Nothing's working he seems really happy and the worst thing of all, the boys are hooking him up with someone new and I have to go on a fake date with Harry! It seems everyoe's happy and Lou hasn't nnoticed!!'' She screamed. I processed everything she said and then I said,''How about we turn in early get some ice cream, and watch romance movies to help you get over Niall?''

She nodded slowly and I went down the stairs grabbed the movies and a ton of junk and headed back upstairs ignoring everybody. My friend is hurt and I'm here for her.

I sat down next to her on the floor in our sleeping bags and decided on the Titanic. Before we knew it, we were both knocked out fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short lads.