Chapter 8

Summer's POV

I stood there blinking back tears as I managed to choke out "O- okay" and ran back up the stairs letting the tears fall slowly. I heard Niall call after me but I kept running until I reached the stairs.

"Hey you- wait what happened?" Sara said.

" Save it I don't wanna speak to you, the last thing I wanna do is speak to you." I said as I held my hand up for her to stop and walked away.

Niall's POV

I was so nervous and didn't mean to hurt her. I could hear her sobs from upstairs which pained me even more. I was so nervous that I said no because I was afraid she wouldn't like me back but now all I feel is me regretting what I said. Sara came rushing down the stairs.

"WHAT THE CARROTS DID YOU DO? UGH I SOUND LIKE LOUIS BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE! I KNOW YOU LIKE HER NIALL IT WAS OBVIOUS WHATEVER YOU TOLD HER REALLY HURT HER!!!" She spat and shoved me and began to walk away.

I grabbed her wrist and shouted," WHAT DID I DO?? I SIMPLY SAID I DIDN'T LIKE HER AND BEFORE YOU SCREAM AT ME I SAID NO BECAUSE I DO LIKE HER BUT SHE WOULDN'T FEEL THE SAME WAY, SHE PROBABLY HAS A BOYFRIEND! She's so pretty how could she not?" I said and began to calm down.

This was Sara's turn to calm down. "ONE. She's single, TWO. She did like you, and THREE. Way to go you jerk you messed everything up." She icily replied and walked away. What have I done??

Summer's POV

I kept crying and sobbing until I finally stopped. I washed my face and fixed my make up to make it look like I wasn't crying, and right on cue the door flung open, but not the person I expected...

"Summer I need to talk to you..." As I looked up to meet a pair of green eyes.

Harry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you thing it was??