Chapter 21

Sara's POV

I picked up my phone. "What hospital?!" I practically screamed into the phone.

"The Doncaster Hospital Miss hurry she's had very bad injuries." He said sadly.

"On my way." I said surely.

I sobbed in Zayn's arms and cried. Between sobs I said" Book....jet..doncaster....Summer."

He understood and called Simon. He spoke on the phone and got us booked in 10 minutes.

------------------2 Hours Later-----------

We were finally at the hospital and I walked up to a nurse.

"Summer Tomlinson?" I said out loud because of the paparazzi outside and fans not to mention.

"Room 203." She said sincerely.

I ran to her room and saw the doctor.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"We don't know how this happened we will ask her IF she wakes up. Her heart rate is normal. But she will wake up in about 5 days." He said sadly.

"IF?!" I shouted.

"Yes I'm sorry but there is a chance she won't wake up. She has a few broken ribs and a broken arm. Only one of you may visit." He said.

"I'll go but I have to make a quick call." I said.

I unlocked my iPhone and called Lou. I chuckled at his contact name: The Carrot King.

It rang and he answered,"Hey Sara bear! You with zayn?!"

"Yeah Lou were together but I have news. Summers in the hospital...." I said.

"OH MY GOD HARRY LIAM NIAL SUMMERS IN THE HOSPITAL!" He screamed. I heard constant shouts before he said." I'll be there."

I walked into the room. Summer was so pale, lifeless. I held her hand and said, "Summer wake up pleasee."

I didn't realize I was crying until I heard a bad sound that made me cry harder.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

A flatline.

---------------------------------------------

Need at least ten fans to update! :)