Werewolf part 1

Eddie finding out he was a werewolf was a huuggeee mistake. He should have planned this better!

Buck had just came from taking a midnight stroll in the beautiful 'forest' behind his home, and when he returned, he did not pay attention to the fact that there was another's scent here, or that there was a light on. Instead, he proceeded as usual, even rinsing out his paws to not track mud into the house, and transformed. He was so relaxed, untill he did an aboutface and was eye to eye with Eddie, buck naked.  (Oh my gosh, that wasn ment to be a pun but uhhhh.)

FIve minuetes later, Buck was fully dressed, and feeding water to Eddie who was still dumbstruck, hopefully helping. Everytime Eddie was about to say something, Buck would get excited, (imagine his tail wagging lol), until Eddie's eyes would widen, and shaking his head. This went on for a while, and Buck was getting tired.

  "Uh, Eds? Are you mad or something?" Buck was understandably nervous. Eddie glanced up, and shakily said.

  "Could you t-transform again?" Buck nodded.

After transforming, Eddie hesitantly crawled over to Buck, feeling his fur. Buck crouched down, trying to not move so much to not scare Eddie away. 

As much as Buck is to embaressed to admit, he really liked Eddie's hands moving through his fur. It was definetly calming. Very calming in fact, that he did not notice Edddie curling up to him.

Hours later, Buck awoke with a start, but once he hears Eddie's snores, he relaxes. Ilove you Eddie, he thinks. Maybe he has a chance still at winning his heart. Maybe he wouldn mind the transforming into a wolf thing. And maybe Athena won kill him for  Allowing him self to get caught. (Athena was the Luna of the pack, Bobby married in, so he would be the alpha.) Either way, Buck was very happy. Could it last?

Final Version of this Chap: May 10th, 2021