Valentines Day

Highschool Au

Buck had no idea on how to deliver the card and chocolates to him. This was kinda his first time, and the person he liked was popular. How would he tell that it was heartfelt? Yes it was a he. His parents, were ok with the same gender love interest, as long as he focused on his studies too. 

He should just copy the girls! Yes, thats it! So he did, he slipped into the classroom where his crush sat, and slid the gift onto the desk. It was surounded by others, so it was fine. 

Success!

Timeskip~

Not a success. The AP teacher was disgusted with the chocolates and threw each and every one they saw into a trashbag. Buck's crush had scolded the teacher, but the teacher sent him to the principles office, leaving the 'fans' of his in despair.

   "The teacher will never fall in love, they are the worst!" some chick pouted. Buck silently agreed.

But thats ok! If there is one thing you should know about Buck, was that he was prepared, he got extras! Just in case! But this time it wasn chocolate, it was his crushes favorite Basketball players autograph, Chuck Weisley. (Pretend, Pretend dear readers) Buck dealt with all the hands elbows knees and feet to get this autograph, even coming out of the closet! Seriously, when the guy found out that Buck was giving it to his male crush, the guy signed willingly, even made a note out to *Eddie*. Buck was high as fu#^ the next day, regardless of not taking anything before hand. Now he just had to think of how he was going to deliver it this time...