Don't get hurt so much!

PT1

   Buck had a long day. First the fire at Wilmer street, that just won't go out, then the robbery at the mall, which resulted in a shoot out, firefighters there for the sake of civilians. Now let's not forget the saving of a cat from this really really tall tree.No idea how, but they did it all, including Buck, without eating Breakfast.
   Buck left at dinner, declining Bobby's offer to feed him, and only taking an apple. He was finally going home! To Christopher and Eddie, gosh, just thinking about it made him feel energized. But he had one last stop, which would have sucked, if he were not going to meet a friend.
The reporter chic,Taylor, was nothing but a really good friend of his. Besides, she was a lesbian, and was Buck female? No! A bottom? Maybe~.
   "About time dude, was wondering when you were going to show up!" While walking into the bar, Taylor called out to him, from his right.
   Chuckling, he stalked closer. "'Hey! How was your day Buck? Well gee, thanks for asking, it was so tiring. What why? Oh I could tell you why.'"
    "Ok ok I get the point." They both laugh. "Well anyway Drama Queen, did you get it? Well? Did you did you?"Buck nodded, and pulled an envelope from his back pocket.
    "In this is 14 tickets to Constance Moofushi, Maldives, with almost everything covered!! Don't worry, I made sure we were all spaced out, so we could have our own vacations. Oh, I got two for you, make sure to guard these with your life."
   "Oh Buck, you, gosh I shouldn't be getting emotional, you know you didn't have to!" Taylor actually had to wipe her eyes, she can't have her makeup getting ruined! She was still far from home after all.
   "Are you crazy? Of course I did! You are my very best friend, the 118 don't count when it comes to secret holding anyway. I would love it if you girls came!"

———————- 45 minutes later
    "Anyways, I have to head home, don't want Eddie to worry about me."
   "Kay bye! Save driving!" They hug, and head their separate ways, Taylor left first cause her car is closer.
   As he was walking towards his parking space, he get hearing children scream. At first, he blew it off, thinking they were playing, but it just didn't feel right, you know? So he turned around heading towards the sound, ready to either give a speech about the kind of yelling to do when playing, or call 911.
   That's when he saw it. The gruesome scene.
    A kids arm was twisted in a sick way, as the other one was in the back of the open van, gagged and handcuffed. Who Buck presumes is the mother, has clearly just been knocked out, by a man, who was clearly pissed about Buck's existence.
  Buck sprang into action.
~~~
    Eddie was kind of getting worried here, no matter how many times he told his abuela he wasn't. Sure, sometimes Buck can be late, but he can't help but get worried! Call it whatever you want, but he just wants his boyfriend to come home.
    Suddenly, a jingle of keys unlocking the front door was heard, causing Eddie to jump from the couch. Abuela and Christopher were in his bedroom, and were about to be called until the door opened enough to see Bucks... bleeding face?
    Eddie quickly pulled him in, slamming the door behind him, noticing his boyfriend's flinch at loud noises. He pulled his lover to the kitchen, wet a rag, and was about to get to work, but he needs to know. And Buck could sense that.
    Tilting his face with his up so he could get a better look at his face, a delicate finger swiped at the dried blood on his cheek. Eddie said nothing as he examined each and every mark on Buck's beautiful skin. After a brief pause, Bucks heart skipped a few beats as he stared right into Eddie's eyes, clearly showing his anger. Although it was not directed at him exactly, he still felt his body shiver in both fear and delight.
   "Who did this to you, and why?" Eddie asks, barely concealing his anger. Buck softly explains how he came across this childnapper as he was heading to his car, and how he had to help, so he did, the cops already caught him and everything, his trial will be in a couple of weeks from Tuesday, and how he did put up a pretty good fight. Eddie sighed as he finishes bandaging him up.
    "I love you Buck, but you have to be more careful, ok? We don't want to lose you, you know? Promise you'll be more careful?"
   "Only if you promise to not stalk the guy, he is already in prison! He is being punished already." Buck said softly, looking into his soul. Eddie just smiled and pulled him into a hug. Due to Buck being preoccupied, he did not see the dangerous glint in Eddie's eyes, as he probably started planning how to take this guy to hell.
   "Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you!"

This was based off of a prompt, and it is mine from Ao3!! Dont accuse me of compying or something lol