Nombre (5+1)

😊 I finally did one guys! I have been working on this forever, so that's why I haven't updated in a while!

    1

     "Come in, come in!" Athena says, opening the door wide enough for them to enter. They entered the patio/backyard area, and split off in different directions.

It was the engagement party for Chim and Maddie. It was less of a party party, and more of one side of the family planning the wedding and costs, and the other side congratulating the other, and giving the advice.

 "Ok, so what's the theme?" Buck asks, as a way of introducing himself. The half planning the wedding chuckles, causing him to arch his brow. "What? I'm being serious." and he pulls out a binder, labeled "Maddie + Chim". 

   "No! You didn't!" Maddie cries out, tears already forming in her eyes.

    "Of course I did, this is a pretty important thing, after all." Hen, Athena, May, Josh and Maddie all scoot closer to Buck and his binder. "Wanna see inside?" He teased.

     "Of course!" Maddie exclaims. And they go through it. 

    "Red goes amazing with your hair Maddie!" -Josh

    "Put some blue in that bouquet and it will be perfect." -May

    "White is such a boring color, tone it down some! Now, lilac is a great substitute! Especially that very light shade..." -Hen

    "Oh, the table clothes must be red! For Firefighting! And we definitely want some of that blue in those curtains. We are having an inside wedding or outside?" -May

    "Well the weather..." -Athena

    "We are in Cali! Outside!" - Buck

    "Plus, what if we do like a fall theme? Oh my gosh, now I'm going to cry!" -Maddie

The whole time, Buck made sure to mark down what add on's and takeaways everyone agreed on, because, after all, this is his sister's wedding, the first one he gets to be in.

    "Guys guys, shouldn't we get this dress first? We can use it to help design the wedding?" Buck asks. The others pause, before nodding a bit. 

    " But let's go through this book still!" Maddie cries out, clutching it to her chest.

    "Wait a second, when did you even make this Buck? This morning?" Athena questions. All eyes shift to Buck, who grins sheepishly.

    "No..., I made this when Maddie started dating Chim..." No one knows how to respond, but instead of speaking, Maddie throws herself into a hug with her little brother, who had so much hope for her fragile relationship, so much trust in a man he didn't know that well then, who went out of his way to finish the Buckley tradition. She loves him so much!!

    "I love you so much!! Thank you for keeping this tradition alive!" She says. Everyone gives them some space, choosing to grab a plate of food while they finish up.

     "A tradition?" Athena questions, once they are far enough.

     "Yeah, Buck told me about it. He said that Buckley's always plan their siblings' marriages. He even said he made one for me." May whispered, blushing a bit. Athena smiled at her daughter, before patting her head. It was no secret that Athena, May, Bobby, and Harry considered Maddie and Buck to be one of their own. Besides, Maddie and Buck Grant had a great ring to it.

    "Guys, it's time to eat!" Michael calls out.

Everyone scrambles to the available tables, and starts serving.