*gulps* I-i can do this...

-said by both Buck and I
Vampire AU pt2

Eddie exits the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He conveniently forgot his clothes due to the excitement he was dealing with earlier, but it was normal for him to be walking around naked.
Ah wait, he definetely should never say that out loud.
Heading to his shared master bedroom he smiled a bit knowing the best human in the whole wide world was waiting for him, only to pause. What    a    sight.

"Buck-"
"Yes?" He asked innocently. But the way he was positioned- The way he inmpacted- all that he was doing was not innocent.
Eddie wasted no time.
(*Author had to read some  y*** to help.... So sorry if this is a bit... special)

In a flash, due to Vampires terrific speed, Eddie was ontop of Buck, but not quite touching. He needs to memorize this before he has his way.
  "Oh come on Eds, I have been waiting forever! You take way to long to shower." The last part was mumbled, but hard to ignore.
Eddie choses then to ghost his fingertips all over the human, even feeling the costumes ears and tail, before giving his head a harsh yank.
  "Oh, you have not idea what i want to do with you." And that was as long as Buck would wait.
He pulls his head down, teeth claking as their lips met, and flip Eddie over so Buck was on top. He grinded on his clothed member, using the towel to gain friction, and therefore ending the sweet foreplay Eddie favored. Buck grabbed the bottle of lube and hastily handed it to his partner.
"Hurry. Up" He growled out, and this time, Eddie complied.

#neveragainformysanity
#mightbeedittedduetochangeinexperience
#didyalikeit?