Chapter 3 Daily Life part 5

"Toshino?!"

"That's my name~," the aqua green haired boy cheered.

I pushed him off me slowly so he could stand up straight.

"What are you doing here, it's very early in the morning," I groaned and rubbed the sleepiness off my eyes.

He pouted at this.

"I just wanted to check on you," he whined which this caught me by surprised.

"Toshino are you feeling alright?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeppers~ I'm doing a-ok!" He replied.

No, something isn't right. This feels different. Toshino doesn't act this cheerful, he's more of a serious person. But how did he..., I thought and remembered the motive from yesterday.

Personality Alter...

Was Toshino affected? I thought, as he walked further into my dorm and sat down on my bed.

"It's so cozy over here. Mind if I dormir here?" He asked.

What? I tilted my head in confusion.

Toshino proceeded to lay his head on the pillow and just like that, was sleeping there peacefully.

I watched him for a minute before shaking my head to clear my thoughts.

Ok so this motive seemed to affect Toshino, altering his serious, no nonsense and cold personality to a more childish, bubbly and clingy personality. Was this...suppose to motivate him to kill? I thought.

I looked at the sleeping boy. He looked so peaceful, so calm. No way would he kill someone...

Unless he's a target for one!

A rush of overprotective feeling fell upon me as I continued staring.

Then I heard a loud noise like a table being broken in half.

That woke Toshino up.

"Huh? Where's the fire?" He asked, rubbing his right eye.

"We need to go and check on the others. Stick with me so you won't get hurt," I said.

"Ok! Anything you say~," he cheered and clinged onto my arm after getting off from my bed.

We walked out of the room...just as Yuki left his dorm. He walked past us, raising an eyebrow.

Ohhhhhhhhh boy... I thought.

We went to the kitchen to see Jun, breaking a table with an already broken table.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Ah as you can see, we are having a bit of a situation," Sora said.

"A bit? A BIT! This as*hole broke two f*cking tables and he would have punched Robin's guts out if he hadn't dodged it as quickly as he did," Amy snapped.

"I was just lucky. But now I can tell what Monkomi meant with the motive," Robin muttered.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Amy asked.

"Jun would never act this WHOA!" He ducked down as a flowerpot got flung at his head.

It shattered in contact with the wall.

"Act like what?" Amy asked.

"I th-think he means th-that Jun doesn't act very v-violent even if his talent r-requires that he uses v-violence," Hirohito explained.