Inevitable

Steve's face went pale.

You looked at James. 'I'm sorry.' Then, you quickly went to take a swing at Steve, but his stupid shield blocked you.

'You're not getting away from me again!' He yelled.

You used your metal leg to send a kick to his lower abdomen, but he blocked it, then grabbed you by your ankle and twisted you. You used the momentum to bring your other leg over, and kick his head. He let go of your ankle and was blown back by the impact of your kick.

'What did they do to you, Y/n?' Steve asked, wiping blood away from his nose.

'They made me better, Steve!' You yelled. 'Quit fighting me!'

He tried to land a punch to your side, but you blocked it by twisting his arm and he fell to the ground.

'They didn't make you better! They turned you into a monster!' He yelled back, getting to his feet.

You dodged another punch he threw toward you. 'Just stop fighting me, please.' You begged. 'I'm not trying to kill you. I'm trying to show you that there's more to this world than what you think there is.'

'You're fighting for the wrong side! HYDRA is trying to kill all of us! They'll kill you in a split second if they wanted to! You're just a pawn to their game!' Steve yelled.

You frowned. 'You're not getting away from me. Not this time. I have a mission to do. I don't care if that means killing my friend or not.'

Steve throws the shield at you, hitting you in the stomach, making you double over in pain. Then, he tackled you to the ground. 'You're going with the wrong side here, Y/n!'

You kicked at him. 'I know what I'm doing, you idiot!'

He dodged and twisted your ankle around. 'No you don't!'

You used the momentum to spin away from him. 'You're choosing the wrong side!'

He threw his shield at you. You couldn't dodge it. You put your arms in front of you to guard yourself. When the impact didn't come, you opened your eyes.

James was in front of you. He was able to catch the shield in front of you. You gasped.

'James?' You asked.

He looked at you. There was something different in his eyes. It was hope. Lust, loving. And courage.

'Hail HYDRA.' He whispered.

You nodded.

Then, everything became black.

A/n- I'm so sorry this is like the last chapter. I was thinking about something different for this chapter. I promise the next chapter will be different!