Pilot

As Klaus was busy saying his goodbyes to his daughter in her bedroom and the others waiting for him in the foyer, trying to think of a better way to remedy the situation than allow the hybrid to commit suicide.

Neither of them noticed a woman walking through the entrance with her maternal clothing, her belly that was once occupied hours ago still visible.

Elijah was sitting by the couch next to Freya and Kieran on the other side, Kol was by the singular couch next to Davina who was by the armchair. Leaning his head against her hips, trying his best not to cry. Rebekah was by the waterfall with Marcel. As he was trying to console his girlfriend, he failed to miss a glimpse of someone by the doorway.

The woman was carrying something that was covered in her arms, her flat shoes looked worn out, as if she has been walking all the way from Bethlehem. Her curly Bob cut clearly not taken cared of along with her black maternal clothing. She's crying, silently, with her pleading dark green eyes.

She made her way in slowly, as if she was faint, to exhausted to even grab everyone's attention with her former sophisticated self. As her gaze was fixed with his, he let go off Rebekah and hesitated before walking towards her. The Original blonde didn't take it to heart, considering what was about to happen.

"Who are you?" he asked. They all snapped their heads at him before following his gaze.

"Bonnie Bennett!" Elijah exclaimed while standing up.

"What in the world is this?" Kol muttered after repeating his brother's action.

"Klaus. I need Klaus." Bonnie sobbed, still making her way to them.

"Bonnie?" Rebekah asked a silent question before making her way towards the witch.

"I need Klaus," she repeated to Rebekah who was now standing by her but not too close since she didn't know what she was covering.

"May I ask why?" Elijah asked. "What kind of package you are keeping?"

"I heard my name," Klaus said while descending the stairs. "I'm pretty sure it's one of many who are looking forward to gloat at my demise." He noticed neither of them were paying him no mind, but they were all glaring at the being that just walked in. He slowly turned around to see what the fuss was about and there she was, Bonnie Bennett.

"Bonnie?" His voice sounded foreign in his own ears, her state also looked foreign to him. An image that one never thought will fall upon her.

"She came here looking for you," Kol clarified. Bonnie made her way towards Klaus, handing him the parcel she was holding, which he took. He slowly unwrapped it and astonished or shocked weren't the words to describe his emotions. He watched as the Bennett witch kneel on his feet, her face red from all the weeping.

"Help me please. I'll do anything."

Everyone went to view what was in his arms, a dead body of a milky skin girl, a new born.