Episode 10

Caroline had no idea what she was thinking coming there, besides Bonnie of course, not including her insecurities about the hybrid. Whatever was happening, she had no idea that it was true, that she will come face to face with The Devil himself.

She couldn't understand or think about that possibility since her senses couldn't sense anything that will indicate any kind of magic from him.

As the woman who introduced herself as Linda was adjusting her glasses, she watched her staring at the spouses still standing by the second foyer looking down at them, Klaus appeared to be furious while Bonnie was star struck.

The silence had been going on in what felt like forever.

Marcel and Rebekah kept stealing glances at each other, both wondering how deep they have gotten. The Original blonde silently wishing that her noble brother was there.

They watched how Klaus tried to take Bonnie's hand again, but the witch removed it just as quickly. Opening her mouth, obviously trying to say something but was mute.

Her widen emerald orbs worried them more.

"Well," they all turned to Linda who stood up, "I believe the two of you have a lot to talk about." Indicating for everyone else to leave.

"Not in my house," Klaus said calmly, "nor city."

Lucifer smiled. "Is that so?"

Klaus nodded whilst avoiding a deadly glare from Bonnie by his side.

Lucifer met his girlfriend's gaze. "Why did you run?" The witch swallowed hard. "We shared no secrets and yet, you ran. Why is that?"

The look in His eyes showed him that he knew everything, but wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth.

"She owes you nothing," Klaus spat.

"Nik," Rebekah jumped in, "maybe it will be best if-."

"They leave!" He snapped. "They are making my wife uneasy."

Lucifer and Linda started to glance between Rebekah and Caroline, of which the baby vampire shook her head, indicating to them that it wasn't her.

Marcel grabbed Rebekah's hand to indicate the same, leaving Bonnie who they turned their confused gaze her way, until Lucifer noticed a diamond gold ring on her left hand. Now he was stunt.

She took a step back after his orbs shifted and remained so.

After everything she had witness, that took the cake as she also took a step back. "Linda was right," Caroline stated, "we should give them some room."

Klaus knew they were right, but he feared that allowing it will show a sign of weakness. Something he did not want the devil to see.

Rebekah vamped to his side as Lucifer calmed down, well, his eyes to be exact. She placed her palm on his shoulder.

"Come on, Nik," she said sweetly, "this is for Nika, not forgetting Hope. You'll discuss the custody later."

Both he and Marcel chuckled at her hidden joke.

"We'll go see what Dahlia is up to," Marcel added.

He sighed as he glared at Bonnie for approval, and she nodded.

Deciding to leave with the others leaving The Devil and his wife behind.

~~~

As they all decided to split, Caroline wasted no time finding a bar that was less populated and took out her phone.

The person answered at the third ring. "If you want to check up on the school," the man questioned, "why are you not calling Ric?"