Episode 03

Bonnie had never dreamed about being married unlike her former bestfriends. Yes, she knew that the time will come, the time where she meets the man of her dreams. Maybe swift her off her feet. A man who will love her and bless her with a house full of children.

Being one of the good ones back in the day, many never would have thought that thee Bonnie Bennett will ever be impregnated over a one night stand, out of wedlock. Something they forsee on Caroline and Elena due to their activities while growing up.

But here she is, in the Original family's home. Klaus carrying her child, asking her, no wait, telling her, nope. Dictating to her to accept his hand in marriage. She gave birth a few minutes ago and her child just came back to life, could he just wait with his psychotic ideas for another time, she thought.

"Huh?"

"You heard me loud and clear, love." His sight set on Veronika as she drifted of again. She watched as he laid her in the crib, covering her with a blanket. Klaus grabbed her arm and yanked her out to his room before closing the slide.

"I...I don't understand. Don't you want me to perform a spell or something." She looked thunderstruck.

"That's what my sister Freya and Davina are here for. You'll be helping me with a few personal matters and one of them being helping with the raising of my daughter. I'm not sure if you've heard but, Hope recently lost her mother, thanks to Elijah asking Marcel to compel him."

"What!" She exclaimed. "I didn't understand a single word that came out of your mouth besides learning about the mother of your child's death. Klaus, can you stop playing and tell what it is you want so I can be on my way," she yelled.

"I want you to honor our agreement!" He stated calmly.

What's wrong with this guy, she thought. The others downstairs warned her about this, she did read the contract and decided now to remember what it said to think about a loophole.

I Bonnie Bennett willingly surrender to Niklaus Mikealson, to owe him till I take my last breath. I will deliver to every request and grunt everything he wishes, for all the days of my life. If so it happens that I disobey him in any order, he is entitled to deliver any punishment he sees fit upon I.

The only quest that will terminate this binding is if Niklaus Mikealson willingly drafts another document that states that he will no longer need my services.

Both of them sighed with their blood, along with Elijah and Davina as witnesses.

"Okay. Draft the contract that let's me go."

"Why would I do that?"

"You know what, I'm just gonna go." She raised her hands in surrender before attempting to walk past him to grab her child.

"Well, you are more than welcome to leave, but Veronika stays right her! And as for you punishment goes, I'll banish you from seeing her."

"You wouldn't." She scoffed. Thanks to that contract, it wasn't a legal one, but magical. Meaning if Klaus actually does bans Bonnie from seeing her daughter, magic will see to it being possible, even if she wins full custody in the court of law.

"Try me!"  He stared angrily. "No need to worry yourself love. You won't need to sleep in my bed since I overheard about your standards. That reminds me, Veronika and yourself will be taking my last name. Bonnie Bennett-Mikealson. It has a nice ring to it, dont you think." He smirked.

Bonnie just glared at him. Him! Of course he'll pull such a stunt. Before she could respond, the was a knock on the door.

"Come in." He instructed. A girl with dirty blonde hair walked in.