Not An Episode

Am I the only one that had watch The Vampire Diaries so much that I know every person's character from the  back of my head, or how the timeline actually changed between scenes without anyone having to say anything about it

Am I the only one that had watch The Vampire Diaries so much that I know every person's character from the  back of my head, or how the timeline actually changed between scenes without anyone having to say anything about it. Like it can be a whole week if not two?

Or how Bonnie doesn't always storm of to fight all her threats in her life, especially when she has no idea what she is up against? That was more like Damon.

Why must we force her to cling on to her past with Enzo and not move on like everyone else?

I've told them that Jeremy was her first love, Enzo was her epic love, Damon was her soulmate (even though it wasn't stated in the show). She has moved on from them and it has been over a decade.

Why must she mop around?

When her next love of her life dies, she'll move on just the same like she has been doing through out her existence.

REBEKAH GAVE BONNIE HER BLOOD IN THE FIRST CHAPTER! HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE MISS THAT AND JUMP TO DRASTIC CONCLUSIONS WHILE FORGETTING THE FACT THAT SHE IS ALSO A WITCH!!!!!

ALSO, THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KLAUS AND BONNIE IS NOT ABOUT SEX! HOW DOES ONE EVEN READ A STORY WITHOUT FULLY GRASPING THE SKILL OF UNDERSTANDING!!!

This is one of the many reasons why I take forever to update, this is very draining!!!