Episode 08

"Give him what he wants until you get what you want, without him realizing it." The witch remembered Marcel's words. Why couldn't he just bite the ass and let him die, she thought. Rebekah's vodka in her hand and her phone in the other. Thinking about ways to manipulate the Original hybrid without the help of the Devil whom she hasn't seen in almost a year.

She was sure that Maze was going to blab to the others and Linda will give her hell for not sending wedding invitations.

Consumed by her own thoughts, she couldn't hear the others discuss ways they've killed Dahlia before, and planning on doing it again. Meaning that they will have to resurrect Esther again. Caroline had been yelling at Klaus for moving on to quickly and by quickly, she meant in less than a week without giving her some thought. Instead of marrying her bestfriend, why didn't he wed her after having their heart to heart days ago.

The hybrid told the baby vampire that it had nothing to do with them but the girls, and that it was a spare of the moment thing. Rebekah jumped in with her own remarks about how happy she was for Klaus and Bonnie, how they got to be a real family without a drama queen in the sequel and with that, a fight broke out.

With a snap of her fingers, both blondes dropped to the ground since the Bennett witch snapped their necks. "I'm too drunk for that shit." Marcel carried his girlfriend to their room muttering to himself while Klaus placed Caroline by the couch. "You are more than welcome to take her up in your room." Klaus glared at her like a drunk that she was. "I don't get why you looking at me like that, as if I'm the one who screwed her few days ago."

"Bonnie, do you mind stopping with your wretched behaviour. For your information, I thought I was going to die."

"That's why you wanted her to be your last. You love her Klaus," she yelled. "What are still doing with me?"

"Yes, I care for her. I'm not in love with her," he said after standing before her at the waterfall. "What I'm doing with you is raise Hope and Veronika together, as a family."

"Caroline is more than capable of raising a child. She has twins remember," she hissed. "And you don't care about me or in love with me. Pick her, please. She's the love of your life. The one you fought Tyler for."

"I was bored at the time. Needed a distraction," he said while moving away to grab a drink and Bonnie's jaw dropped to the floor.

She quickly thought about it for a second. "I get it. Now I'm your distraction."

"I don't know. Maybe," he said before sipping his drink but Bonnie caused it to shutter in his grasp.

"I wasn't done with that, my dear wife," he teased with a condescending tone that was accompanied by a smirk. The witch just left him and dissapeared in the kitchen.

~~~

Lafayette

Bonnie's House

Time was ticking by. Days have past since they've all been enjoying the solitude, forgetting that they were in hiding. Davina was busy reading Nika a book whilst Kol was rocking the crib. Kieran was cuddling in the living room with Freya while Elijah welcomed all the evil things Maze was doing to him, in his bedroom.

She had been avoiding everyone's calls in Los Angeles since Lucifer knew about Bonnie's marriage and having an offspring. Maze found it weird at first that Bonnie became comfortable with what he was on the same day without making a run for it, until she learnt that she herself was a witch.

Bonnie kept on having coitus with Lucifer for weeks and out of nowhere, dissapeared. It really crippled Lucifer since Chloe did the same thing to him a month before meeting Bonnie.