Episode 07

( A/N For those who don't watch Lucifer, the picture above is Linda Martin. She's Lucifer's friend and therapist.)

All Bonnie wanted to do was have him. Her power was calling on to him all on it's own and the witch knew that the hybrid felt it. That being the reason why he's running his nose on her neck all the way to her jawline, sniffing the various scents that always filled the room she occupied. His fingers caressing her lower back after lifting her shirt a bit. Pressed together as if their one.

The problem was, if Bonnie gives herself to him, it will feel like giving him what he wanted as part of the arrangement and that didn't sit right with her. She snapped out of it while her eyes opened.

"The only way I'll have you, it's if you make me."

Klaus chuckled before lifting his head to meet her gaze. "Don't kid yourself love. You want me and I can feel it."

"Point of correction, my hormones want to be satisfied and my power wants to collide with the other. I just want you to release me."

"Now you're just being too selfish." Bonnie narrowed her eyes after he snapped. "I'm helping you to raise Veronika by gifting her with a loving father figure and you spit my good gesture in my face."

"Don't kid yourself love. You just using Nika to get in my pants," she mimicked him before heading towards the door.

"I want you to behave like my wife and respect me," he stated without turning to glare at her, still looking at the side of the wall she occupied seconds ago.

"What do you mean by that?" She questioned with a puzzled face while turning back to him.

"I'm busy communicating with you and you've tried leaving without being dismissed or waiting for the discussion to be over. That's downright disrespectful, wouldn't you say." He moved to open the slide door and went into his room and removed his shirt. "How about you relieve me some of the tension you've coursed," he stated while her sat on the bed giving her a daring look.

Bonnie knew what he wanted her to do and it was a massage. She wanted to point out the issue about his crazy aunt but went against it knowing that all the others were with Veronika and obviously Klaus will point it out, making her look stupid in the process. Kicking of her heels before climbing on the bed behind him and flexed her fingers before the session. "Whatever you heart desires my husband," she mocked him while working her magic.

"If that's the case," he said only testing the waters, "how about you do it leaning infront of me." Bonnie stiffening made Klaus smirk. "You know, to be comfortable."

The witch slowly got of the bed and stood before him, he insides fuming. "My daughter's is in danger and you just trying to get laid," she yelled. "What kind of a sick bastard are you, no pun intended." She gritted her teeth. As Klaus' face distorted before the witch could get a chance to take a step back, the hybrid got thrown on the other side of the bed before he could attack her. "I'm getting my daughter and we never setting foot here ever again."

"You are more than welcome to do so, but be warned, I'm banning you from being about see her face or carry her," Klaus stated as he stood up before Bonnie bucked out a cold laughter.

"Of course you do. You just a bitter little boy who should have been dead by now, thanks to me. Actually, I saved your life more than once without a thank you."

"You are right, I thank you for your competence. But the punishment still stands," he said after standing before her, taking his phone after a notification came through on his phone and replied. "They went to a safe house in Lafayette. They won't be going to Los Angeles anymore."