❄🐺Zane X Reader: Hero🐺❄

It was a cold summer night in Ninjago City. You were walking in the streets alone from school. You came home late because of the school projects that you have to work out with your assigned group.

The streets where your house was full of silence. It was only three months before you moved there and you're still unfamiliar with your neighborhoods. You once heard that many gangsters on that street attack young girls who wander at night. You suddenly feel nervous as you remembered those murmurs.

All of a sudden, you heard strange noises behind you. You continued to walk and decided to never look back. Your house is still far from where you are and it seems like you were being followed by someone.

You froze when you felt a hand touching your shoulders. You turned around and saw a man that is about three years older than you, looking at you maniacally.

You felt nervous, your heart beating fast. You felt scared but you also wanted to live and save yourself. You grabbed the man's hand and twisted his arm. The man cried out in pain. You decided to run away but the man grabbed your hair and aimed his pistol at you. "You can't run away from me, young lady," the boy exclaimed. "If you dare hurt me again, I'll give you your instant death!"

"Help! He-" You screamed in fear but the boy covered your mouth with his hand.

"No one can save you now!" the boy snapped.

Suddenly, a boy in a ninja outfit appeared in front of you. It was Zane, the white ninja!

As soon as the evil man's gaze dropped towards Zane, you quickly bite his hand. Zane then used his shuriken and pinned the boy on the wall.

"You should not hurt an innocent lady!" Zane lectured. The man accepted his defeat and dropped his weapons.

"Thank you," you greeted sheepishly, your cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

"No problem!" Zane answered as he lowered his mask and looked at you. You saw his platinum blonde hair that was slicked upwards and his pitch-black eyes. "What should I do for you in return, Mr. Ninja?" you asked.

Zane took your hand and gave you a piece of parchment. "Just call me Zane and whenever you need me, do not hesitate to call me," he replied after banishing from your sight the man who attacked you.

You looked at what he gave you and saw his number. "Thank you very much for saving my life, Zane," you whispered to yourself then continued to walk back home. This time, you're not afraid anymore because you know that there's someone out there who will save you.