💚🐉Lloyd X Reader: Gem🐉💚

The family that adopted you was a group of villains in the city of Ninjago. All of your life you were trained to do bad things such as stealing and destroying the city.

One day, you heard about a precious gem hidden at the museum. You entered the museum through the ceiling silently. Your attention was caught when you saw the gem glimmering from a distance. It was covered with glass and was surrounded by different artifacts. You took a step forward but then you remembered what your so-called father told you. You stopped and shoved off a powder from your pocket. You poured it into your surroundings and realized that there were lasers in front of you. You continued to walk towards the precious green gem and avoided all the lasers that can trigger the alarm.

You passed the lasers but there is still one big problem - you just realized that there was a security camera around hidden from the shadows. The alarm triggered and the doors and windows were starting to close slowly. The door banged and you saw the green ninja. You grabbed the gem and ran towards the closing window. You succeeded to get away with the gem but the green ninja hastily ran towards you.

“Oh shoot! I'm dead!” you murmured as you ran towards the city while being followed by the green ninja.

“Stop right there!” he shouted in his youthful voice.

You ran away as fast as you can without knowing where to go. Until you ran right towards a dead end.

“Uh-oh!” you spoke nervously.

“Hand me back the gem and I will not hurt you,” Lloyd stated as he stood in front of you.

“I can't!” you shouted. Without thinking, you tried to run past him. But as soon as you came near, he used his spinjitsu to you.

You blasted away towards the wall. You tried to stand up but then realized that the ninja got your mask instead of the gem.

Lloyd froze for a second, realizing that you were a simply beautiful woman. But then he averted his eyes from you, realizing that you're still an enemy. “Give me the gem!” he spoke.

“You - You don't understand,” you said in a terrified voice.

“What don't I understand?” he asked.

“If I return to them without this gem then they will kill me!” you answered.

“Who are they? Maybe I can help!” Lloyd volunteered as he slowly came near you. “Just - Just give me the gem”

Your heart beats faster than ever as you think of the possible things that will happen.

And finally, you hand him back the green gem. “Here!” you spoke. “Take me to the prison. It's for all the bad things I have done and it's better than the ones who adopted me”

“So you were saying that the family you have today was the one who pushes you to do bad things. And if you didn't do what they asked you to do they will 'kill' you?” Lloyd asked in a confused voice.

You nodded. Lloyd removed his mask and gazed at your face. “Come with me instead, uhh...”

“I'm Y/N,” you added.

“Come with me, Y/N. I understand your situation,” Lloyd spoke as he took your hand. “I was a bad boy once but then I realized that deep inside me there's still goodness in my heart. I chose to be good even though I have to fight my father!” he added. “So, would you live with us?”

You smiled at him and nodded. “I would love to!” you beamed, walking back to the museum with Lloyd to give back the gem.

“You know, you don't have to have a gem. Why? Because you are one of the rarest ones,” Lloyd stated.