🌰🐻Cole X Reader: Cake🐻🌰

You were heading home after your class at Mr. Brookstone. You felt awful and very lonely. Today is your birthday and no one even greats you, even your friends. Instead, they surprised your class's most famous guy who also has a birthday that day. You felt annoyed and decided to walk back home alone to ease your disappointment.

While you were walking, you smell the scent of newly bake pastries coming from a bakery nearby. You looked at your wallet, hoping to see a coin left inside there. You were enlightened to see five golden coins left. You came inside, thinking if you should buy or not - Five coins cannot buy Ninjago's best cakes!

When you were about to turn around to the exit, you bumped into someone who was entering the shop.

“Sorry!” you heard a familiar voice speak.

You turned to him and realized that it was the famous guy, Mr. Brookstone's son! “Cole?” you asked.

“Oh, Y/N!” he beamed. “Leaving already?”

“Uhh... Yes. I realized that I still have something to do back home and it's getting late,” you answered as you continued to walk. All of a sudden, you felt someone grabbed your hand. “I know why you're here! So come on and sit down. I'll just order some sweet baked products,” Cole said as he ran towards the counter.

You sat down curious about what Cole is planning. You have a huge crush on him since your parents let you go to the singing class.

You were busy thinking about him and your sad birthday that you didn't realize a group of teenagers coming out from the counter.

Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Happy birthday! Happy birthday, Y/N, ” you heard someone singing in acapella.

You turned around and saw Cole singing together with his friends as his backup singers. You were surprised as tears of joy fall down your cheeks.

One of your friends was holding a dark forest cake. She put it on the table and lit up the candles on it.

“Make a wish!” Cole said.

You closed your eyes and made a wish. After that, you blew out the candles while you look at your best friends.

“So what's your wish?” one of your friends asked.

“Secret!” you replied.

“Oh, come on! There's no one else in this room except for us!” another insisted.

“It's just simple!” you breathe. “I wish that we all can always be together and that we can succeed in our dreams!” you added.

“Awwww, ” said your friends.

You felt happier than before. You turned to Cole who seems to be excited for the cake and you stood up in front of him. “Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear best. Happy birthday to you!” you sang to Cole with your angelic voice.

“Thank you,” Cole spoke sheepishly.

“No, I'm the one who should say thank you to all of you!” you interfered.

“Happy happy birthday to the both of you!” your best friend greeted.

“Uhmm... Can we share the cake?” Cole asked.

You chuckled, “Go on! Let's all eat!”