Heston's Addiction

Heston woke me the next day. I smiled as I sat up on the floor. We had made a nest in the corner with blankets and pillows. "Good morning." I smiled up at them. Heston was standing there with Tulip. We slept very lightly and heard them in the hall.

Heston smiled. "Your attitude is astounding!"

Tulip continued. "Heston wanted to take you shopping for clothes. Today. If that's okay with you."

I stared as I sat up and stared. "Uh, I don't have any money but thanks." I sighed. I had been wearing borrowed sweatpants for two weeks.

Heston sighed. "But I really want to go shopping and the only way that Tulip will let me is if I take you and buy you some things!"

Tulip chuckled at my expression and pulled me up. "He's been grounded from stores for two months. You will be doing him a favor if you go and just let him go crazy. Trust me. He's chomping at the bit!"

I stared.

Heston smiled. "I love to shop but Tulip keeps me from going too crazy but I have permission to go crazy today! Please!"

I laughed. "Okay. If you have to but you don't..."

Heston was bouncing. "Put some fresh clothes on and meet me downstairs.!" He bounced out the door as I laughed.

Tulip chuckled. "He's crazy!" Her eyes followed him. "I love him though."

I smiled as I walked to the bathroom and got ready. I tried to hurry. I had one t-shirt and wore it today. I never wore clothes so I didn't notice that I wasn't wearing them. As long as my junk was covered, if you know what I mean.

So, to spare the agony of the shopping trip. I got everything and Heston went crazy. I even got a belt. It was fun and I crashed to the bed as soon as I walked into my room. We shopped and ate and shopped some more. Twelve hours of shopping.

Whyk was so tired that he didn't mind that we slept on the bed.