My Friends

We analyzed that conversation all night. I didn't get it. Was he flirting? Whyk knew he was. I missed that man no matter what it meant. I missed Tesla.

We spent a week getting to know people. Heston took me everywhere. I knew that alpha was avoiding me and Heston didn't talk about him. We walked around getting used to the town and I could feel eyes on me. I knew it was him.

Tulip would walk with me when Heston was busy being the beta. We ate all of our meals together, the whole pack and I knew that Tesla was trying to ignore me. I knew but...I couldn't do anything and couldn't get near him.

I woke up on the floor with a blanket over us, a week later. I had been here two week already and it felt like home. The guards that watched my room, they were nice.

Aden, Alabama and Harlow. Harlow was the only woman guard that I met. She liked to play Spades, some card game that she was teaching me. Whyk loves card games.

Alabama was a very tall guy. He had a deep voice that scared me at first. With his dark hair and pale green eyes, he was something to look at but he was mated to a gorgeous Chinese woman. She was small and quiet.

So, Alabama was the first guard I met in the woods. He found our deer after we crawled out of the bush and defended us.

Aden was a master in martial arts. He let me sit in on his practices with his mate. Adair was the hand to hand combat trainer. He was of Russian descent. Big and muscular. He was hot too.

Aden and Adair were the same height and they were fun to watch when they wrestled and fought. They informed me that it was just practice so I wasn't afraid.

This was all new to me. Sorry for throwing all of those names at everyone but they are friends. They're important to me and that was a big thing considering I was alone for two years. Very alone. I wasn't here. Now, I had friends that I wanted everyone to meet.

As I watched Aden and Adair practice I felt eyes again. I looked around this time as goosebumps bounced up my back.

I saw him.

I was correct. Excuse me, we were correct. Tesla was outside, watching us. He could have been watching the practice but he wasn't. As we looked at him, our eyes connected, he slowly turned and walked off. Heston was beside him.

I was sad. Whyk wanted to chase him. I chuckled at him. He was silly. "You can't chase the alpha. He does the chasing." Even I knew that.

Enjoy the Story and always feel free to Vote and Comment when you like. Thanks