My Monster

A/N Caution: This is where Mars talks about what happened a little. Don't worry, nothing sexual. It was betrayal and murder. (Enjoy and keep in mind that Mars is getting better!)

I woke up alone and my joints were stiff and my.. Let's just say my lower back was sore. Whyk was up. "You animal." He said and smirked at me. I glared back at him and we both laughed.

I forced us out of bed and took a shower. I made it hot water because evidence of last night was still on my body. Gross, right? I scrubbed and dried off. I tried to hurry because we were starving. I didn't have a clue what time it was but I was going to scrounge for food if I had to.

I threw on some sweats and walked out of the bathroom. There was a feast beside the bed and a very happy alpha. "Good morning, Mate."

I laughed. "Morning." My stomach growled viciously. "You didn't have to but I'm grateful!" I walked to my mate and kissed him.

"Crawl back in bed." Tesla ordered. I obeyed him happily. I got situated as Whyk curled back up. I was me right now. Tesla sat beside me and proceeded to feed me. I had never had someone feed me but it was sweet and somewhat controlling. He controlled the serving, what I got next and everything. He even wiped my mouth with a napkin and held a glass of orange juice for me. I just melted.

I couldn't help it, I loved that he took control after two years of being alone and on our own. I loved that things were not in my hands now. He could make all the decisions for me. I was his and right where I belonged.

So, my first session with Hope was happening today and I was scared. To be honest, I didn't want to remember or talk about it or re live it. I didn't want to even think about it. I hated who I was and what happened, sorry because I'm sure that everyone is curious.

It was traumatic for me. It was nothing sexual so don't worry about that. I kind of wish it had been. It would have been better than what happened. My body shivered.

I watched Hope as my body poured sweat from every pore. I was scared.

"So, Sweetie, you understand why you're here?" Hope started. How sweet is she?

I nodded. I stared at the tape recorder on the table.

"Everything has to be verbal in this room, okay? I know that's intimidating but necessary for me to review later. Only for my use. Okay?" Hope watched me with her dark eyes.

I nodded as she glared. "Okay." I squeaked out. I didn't want to talk but Wyk couldn't do this.

Hope began with the basic, more simple, easy to answer questions. Like where I was born and all that. She bounced questions off me quicker with each of my answers.

Where was I born? North Dakota

"When is your birthday?" She asked.

"March 21." I answered without thinking.

"What grade were you in?"

"Eleventh."

"Favorite activity or hobby?

"Football."

And so on...all meaningless and unemotional until I felt comfortable and I told her some things. I began my story the best I could.

My Story:

I was born and raised in a nice town in North Dakota. Somewhere in the center of the state, it was called Bull Horn. Not huge but it was a nice size town. I lived in a nice neighborhood with my dad and step mom. I had a younger brother. Our Mom ditched us when we hit kindergarten. I didn't miss her.

I was popular in school. I was the football captain and played soccer too. I had the attitude also. I was a dick to almost everyone and never appreciated my family until after... Right.

"I had a fight with my dad while my uncle was visiting for dinner."

I stopped right there.

"Are you okay?" Hope watched me.

I sighed. "No. Can we stop for now?" I didn't want to remember the rest.

Hope smiled sadly. "Okay."

"You know huh?" I figured she saw everything.

"No, Sweetie. I know what your uncle was into but I don't know everything. Okay?" Hope smiled proudly. "You're strong. You blocked me out before..." She knew it was bad.

Before anyone gets any weird ideas, nothing sexual happened to me. Stay calm. But the rest of it was too much to re-live just now. There was betrayal from a trusted family member. Several. I don't want to spoil anything and I didn't want to deal with it yet. I knew my time was coming.