Episode 5 - Injustice For All Part 2

Batman slowly wakes up, only to get slapped by someone who says, "Wakey wakey, Batman."

The Dark Knight could only respond back with a non-surprised tone. "Joker, I should've known you'd be in on this."

Joker responds in mock surprise with his hands on his face. "Really? I must be falling into a rut."

The clown prince of crime then went over to Lex and asks. "You're not going to leave him like this, are you?"

Lex asks back and unamused. "Why?"

"Hello! He's still alive!" Joker responds before gritting his teeth.

"And he's going to stay that way until I say we don't need him anymore." Lex answered back, staying firm on his decision.

"Lex, Lex! Take it from someone who knows. Don't wait...do it now!" Joker tells him, saying the last bit as a whisper while tracing a finger on the pistol in Luthor's holster.

"You don't like my decisions? Leave!" Lex says before elbowing him.

Joker mutters while walking away. "And they say I'm crazy."

The other villains stared at Lex, uncertain like Joker if keeping Batman alive was a good idea.

Luthor looks back at them and yells. "What?! Those restraints are pure titanium! He'll never get loose! That stasis field will prevent the Martian from locating him!"

He then approached Batman and asks. "Now Batman, you must have some kind of pass key or access code I can use against your friends. Where is it?"

Batman smirks with smug face. "Guess."

"Grundy!" Luthor says to order him to do something to Batman's utility belt.

Grundy touches around the belt, only to get zapped with electricity and knocked down.

Joker responds in a taunting and singing tone. "I told you."

"Shut up!" Lex says back before he starts walking out of the room. "Bring that upstairs. I'll get it open."

Star Sapphire levitates the belt as the villains leave with Lex.

Grundy and Humanite were ordered to stay behind to guard Batman.

———————————————————————

Later in another room...

Lex was with the other villains as he tries to use a machine to force open all pockets in Batman's utility belt.

Unfortunately, the defense mechanisms kicked in again and it let out a small explosion in the room, startling Jinx in the process.

Star Sapphire says to the bald maniac. "Careful! Just because you won't live to see old age doesn't mean the rest of us don't want to."

A loud pounding sound went off in the background, prompting Luthor to ask. "What was that?"

Another similar noise then gave Lex the realization of what was wrecking the place in the back. "I should've known..."

The team goes to the room where Batman was being held to find Grundy and Humanite fighting each other.

Lex's face twitched in annoyance before yelling at them. "Stop it right now! You imbeciles are killing me faster than the Kryptonite!"

Both of the large villains said back. "Sorry."